Monday, June 27, 2011

the funny bone

images quot;Funny Bone Of The #39;80#39;squot; the funny bone. Tim Doty at the Funny Bone St.
  • Tim Doty at the Funny Bone St.

  • coldcloud
    08-05 05:29 PM
    My Son is in India and will be traveling back to US on 1st September 2009 and His passport validity expires on 28th February 2010. Is it necessary for us to renew his passport while he is in India it self for him to enter into US?

    Also our H1B validity expires by 14th January 2010.

    wallpaper Tim Doty at the Funny Bone St. the funny bone. The Funny Bone from Pullman
  • The Funny Bone from Pullman

  • eb3_nepa
    01-21 12:44 PM
    Yes. You will get all the tax rebates. I remember getting the rebate check after 2001.

    THAT makes sense. Since i had JUST graduated in June 2001, i must have filed as a NON-resident for that period.

    the funny bone. The calendars were a limited
  • The calendars were a limited

  • rajeever
    07-26 06:42 PM

    I lost my jon w/big software consultancy. I found another project and then applied for H1-B transfer with Indian consulting company. Its been almost 1 month since new company have filed for H1-B transfer and renewal (my H1-B was expring on July 6th, 2009).

    so far, i've not received any H1-B recipt. I'm worried about it. I'm also getting married in the last w/e of Nov, 2009. Is it a good idea to file for Premimum processing.



    2011 The Funny Bone from Pullman the funny bone. Shore at The Funny Bone
  • Shore at The Funny Bone

  • PDOCT05
    09-30 12:04 PM
    My I-140 approved from SRC and LUD on my App is 07/28. I guess all of our applications are in the same packet...that packet yet to be open.


    the funny bone. Funny Bone Tester
  • Funny Bone Tester

  • Ann Ruben
    02-14 11:34 AM
    An H-1 petition filed by a new employer should have no direct impact on your AC-21 GC process. Because you are not currently in a valid non-immigrant status, you are not eligible for a change of status in the US. In any event, the petition would not be valid before 10/1/2010 assuming the employer is not cap exempt. So, you would have to travel out of the US to apply for the H-1 visa to be stamped in your passport. To be safe, you should make sure you have a valid AP with you before travelling just in case there is a problem ofr delay at the consul.


    the funny bone. Welcome to The Funny Bone
  • Welcome to The Funny Bone

  • edaltsis
    06-07 01:51 PM
    It's up to the employer if he wants to keep you as an employee and has the right to cancel your H1 if he likes to do so. Just because you left the country doesnt mean that your H1 becomes invalid, but again its up to the employer.


    the funny bone. Harris at The Funny Bone
  • Harris at The Funny Bone

  • ivuser9
    03-30 08:01 PM
    Thank you for sharing. Any ideas about visitor visas? how they are giving?


    2010 The calendars were a limited the funny bone. quot;Funny Bone Of The #39;80#39;squot;
  • quot;Funny Bone Of The #39;80#39;squot;

  • Abhinaym
    09-14 02:36 PM
    I came across a posting today for a local contract position, which was a good match for my profile. But when I sent my resume in, the vendor said we cannot proceed because the end client asked for either citizens or GCs. I thought it was strange, because it is a contract requirement, not fulltime. This is the first time that I have encountered someone requiring a GC for a contract posiiton. Further, this is not a defence or state department kind of deal where you'd need citizens. I would understand if they said 'citizens only', but GC or citizen does strike me as unconventional.

    Can someone please advise if this is allowed by law?


    the funny bone. Jesus created the funny bone
  • Jesus created the funny bone

  • neeidd
    12-24 01:16 PM
    Hello Friends,

    My AP is expired on December 9th 2008. I would like to renew my AP. Could you please provide the details on how to renew my AP? or Does it come as a new process instead of renewal?


    hair Shore at The Funny Bone the funny bone. Facebook middot; Digg; twitter. Reno
  • Facebook middot; Digg; twitter. Reno

  • Blog Feeds
    04-23 10:10 AM
    In the past week or so we have been receiving many requests for evidence on all H1b cases filed on April 1, 2009. The RFEs received by us and practitioners across the country so far appear to only request that the single page of the I-129 Data Collection sheet be sent with the TARP question answered.

    Due to the passage of EAWA, USCIS is required to collect TARP (and Section 13 funding) information on each H-1B petitioner. However, by the time the new form became available, we had already completed our packages for the H-1B cap filing period for April 1, 2009. Therefore, USCIS confirmed that the new I-129 form was not mandatory and that only the one page (of the I-129 Data collection sheet requesting the TARP information) was urged to be included.

    At the AILA Spring Conference in Washington, D.C., Barbara Velarde, Chief, USCIS Service Center Operations, mentioned that if the TARP information was not included in the filing, the petitions would not be rejected. However, USCIS would need to send an RFE for the TARP information. Unfortunately, this was not clearly explained in the USCIS fact sheet on TARP issued on March 20, 2009. Nevertheless, USCIS is required under the EAWA statute to obtain this information and the easiest way for USCIS to comply is to send an RFE. This is a very annoying and time consuming process for all us dealing with H1B filings, and even more confusing for the clients. We hope that USCIS explain better such crucial changes in future matters.

    More... (


    the funny bone. next to The Funny Bone.
  • next to The Funny Bone.

  • fall1998
    05-18 05:06 PM
    I think someone has given you incorrect information.

    A visitor can stay for a maximum of 6 months (180 days - unless person is given earlier date in I-94, which is not usual) At a stretch. If person returns before 180 days, he/she can come back within a day and get a new I-94 and again can stay for 6 months (180 days or the date written on new I-94).

    So, person's stay is not governed by number of days in a year, but by the date which is written on I-94. As long as she gets new I-94 with new date, she can stay until that date.

    As a side note, what you are confusing with is the tax requirements, which is: If you are claiming a person to be your dependent, he/she must have stayed in the country for atleast 6 months in a calendar year.

    hot Funny Bone Tester the funny bone. Good for the Funny Bone”
  • Good for the Funny Bone”

  • vijay0101
    06-21 12:13 PM
    yes still labor transfer is possible ..But you have to very carefull.. you need to find what was companys financial position at that time when labor was filled. wheather you were fullfiling your experience as required in Labor at that time... and you need to check the companys situation if it is not blaclisted by DOL.

    It is just my openion you can check with attorney's.


    house performs at the Funny Bone the funny bone. The Funny Bone Comedy Club
  • The Funny Bone Comedy Club

  • sush_ghose
    04-06 12:22 AM
    the search doesn't yeild any results from immigrationvoice.

    tattoo Welcome to The Funny Bone the funny bone. shaving at The Funny Bone
  • shaving at The Funny Bone

  • ramesh9
    08-21 08:58 AM
    Do you have seperate last names?

    Yeah Marco, we do have seperate last names?


    pictures Harris at The Funny Bone the funny bone. humor shop The Funny Bone.
  • humor shop The Funny Bone.

  • imh1b
    03-08 09:04 AM
    It looks like the rumors are no more circulating of people being deported.

    There are no posts on the forum about it. So either there are no deportations now or people have realized that they were only rumors.

    dresses Good for the Funny Bone” the funny bone. HERE I HAVE THE FUNNY BONE

  • maverick6993
    08-26 10:13 AM
    World's Most Successful Immigrants: Immigrant Bosses Around the World - BusinessWeek (


    makeup Jesus created the funny bone the funny bone. performs at the Funny Bone
  • performs at the Funny Bone

  • rajuram
    07-31 08:01 PM

    girlfriend shaving at The Funny Bone the funny bone. appeared at the Funny Bone
  • appeared at the Funny Bone

  • donnahff
    10-14 05:48 PM
    i have same too but sir what next.....?:confused:

    On September 2, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at USCIS Home Page ( under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

    hairstyles next to The Funny Bone. the funny bone. quot;Funny Bone Of The #39;80#39;squot;
  • quot;Funny Bone Of The #39;80#39;squot;

  • zeeshanbutt4
    02-22 11:26 AM
    hi gurus,

    please advise what are my options. I-140 is pending and i have 9th year H1-B expiring Dec 2009. still working for same company. in case I-140 stays pending up to December 2009. what should i do to stay in status.

    thanks in advance.

    03-08 02:27 PM
    I applied for 3 year H1B extension for different employer
    Atty ,filed wrong Date of Birth in I-129 form.
    How to correct this problem??
    Atty said, they will inform USCIS after get the Receipt Notice.Is it corrct ??
    I will appreciate your feedback.
    Thank you.

    The attorney can always send an amendment as I believe...But would be good for you to get it cleared...Followup up with the attonrney....Donot let it just slip through....These things have a tendency to take a life of their own and can create lotta headache.,...

    Please contribute to IV ....

    09-22 05:20 PM
    thank u all. I will ask them to give a copy to apply for SSN