Wednesday, June 29, 2011

compaq 420 notebook pc

images to Browse the computer for compaq 420 notebook pc. Compaq 420 Notebook PC - HP
  • Compaq 420 Notebook PC - HP

  • desi3933
    12-15 02:45 PM
    My wife last time entered to US with H4 in June 2010. Then she applied for F1 status and got approved in Nov 2010.

    H4 visa stamping Expires on Feb 20111.

    She is planning to go India by Jan 2011 for 2 weeks. She is planning to come before Visa expires.
    Is it possible to enter US with old H4 visa stamping?
    Do we really need to stamp visa with F1?

    F1 visa stamp is needed if she plans to continue her studies on F1 and would like to avail OPT.

    Not a legal advice.

    wallpaper Compaq 420 Notebook PC - HP compaq 420 notebook pc. Compaq 420 Notebook PC - HP
  • Compaq 420 Notebook PC - HP

    07-19 07:03 PM
    my GC application was done in 2001 via my mom who is a GC holder.

    Will IV assist in legal non employment based GC application?

    or is IV only active in employment based GC issues?


    Please read using the following link what IV Stands For. (IV is not a Law Firm) but is a group of Skilled Immigrants who are in process of immigrating, most if not all under employment categories. (EB) where sponsorship of petition/person is via an Employer.

    compaq 420 notebook pc. Compaq 420 743 Notebook PC
  • Compaq 420 743 Notebook PC

  • patiently_waiting
    10-08 10:50 AM
    While filling the I-94 arrival record, My Friend did not give his last name at all . There was only two fields he filled 1. Given/First Name & 2. Date of Birth only.

    So the I-94 record does not have his Family (Last) Name.

    Is there any other center available so that he can give his last name for I-94 or he has to file the form I-102 (the disadvantage for filing the form is he has to send the original I-94 along with $320)

    Thanks in advance.

    2011 Compaq 420 Notebook PC - HP compaq 420 notebook pc. compaq 420 notebook pc.
  • compaq 420 notebook pc.

  • sreeanne
    11-16 06:22 PM

    My wife was working on H1B now and she got EAD last week. Out of the following options which is TRUE and which is BETTER.

    Option 1--> Moving to EAD from H1B by signing on I-9
    Option 2--> COS from H1 to H4 and then to EAD.

    I read in some of our threads that if we choose option 1 and if something goes wrong in AOS, we have to file for new H1B again. We have to wait for quota etc etc.

    I also read that if we choose Option 2, if something goes wrong in EAD, we can always change back [ie RESUME]to H1B.

    I am not so sure about these. Could some one share their thought.



    compaq 420 notebook pc. compaq 420 notebook pc.
  • compaq 420 notebook pc.

  • gcdreamer05
    11-14 02:54 PM
    Many folks who are in h1b their spouses in h4 will be aware that they will not receive any stimulus package and they would not have received in 2008. Becuase the spouse cannot get SSN and without SSN no stimulus package even for the h1 holder.

    Now 2009 another stimulus package is going to come, can folks in the same boat join together and can we do something , bring some awareness of this issue , so that we are atleast eligible for stimulus package.

    Details about 2009 stimulus package.

    We are not getting Green card, atleast give us stimulus package relief.

    compaq 420 notebook pc. girlfriend compaq 420 notebook
  • girlfriend compaq 420 notebook

  • brit_gc
    08-04 11:55 AM
    In my case i filed for I-140 and had a notice to deny bacause they put the worng name on the application....:eek:
    we then refiled a second i-140, but processing was stopped on that because they needed the original labor cert. from my first i-140.
    i filed on 19th May, and finally got approved on 27th July, although i did file PP.
    So i would say a couple of months is about right for the labor cert. to be transferred from one case to another.


    compaq 420 notebook pc. Compaq 420 Notebook PC
  • Compaq 420 Notebook PC

  • jaggu bhai
    10-13 11:55 AM
    OPT Can work even for training only right!!!
    everify company wthout pay! just incase if we dont get a job, just any employer offer letter is good right!!
    pl correct me if I think wrong.....

    SMUGGYMBA thanks for ur time

    2010 Compaq 420 743 Notebook PC compaq 420 notebook pc. to Browse the computer for
  • to Browse the computer for

  • h1bwala
    12-05 12:44 PM

    I am on H1b visa and I was laid off by company A and company B offered me a position and initiated my H1 transfer process. When is company B liable to start my salary ?
    FYI, company B is a consulting company



    compaq 420 notebook pc. compaq 420 notebook pc.
  • compaq 420 notebook pc.

  • vikramy
    02-15 10:22 AM
    Will see how it works out for me

    hair compaq 420 notebook pc. compaq 420 notebook pc. images HP Compaq Tablet PC
  • images HP Compaq Tablet PC

  • panky72
    07-25 11:35 AM
    Dear friends,

    I received card production e-mail today.

    My PD June 2007, RD Oct 2007. No REFEs. EB1 India.

    Thanks for all the help and good counsel.

    Lesson from this experience: Learn to handle delays. Take things in your stride. Do not make GC as end of your life. We can work anywhere and be happy, though US is a preferred destination.

    In this process, I made so many friends and learned to heed others views and good advice.

    Will continue to work for IV.



    compaq 420 notebook pc. Compaq 420 XD094PA Notebook PC
  • Compaq 420 XD094PA Notebook PC

  • ratsek
    01-02 01:02 PM
    My wife is primary applicant for 485. We both are continuing on H1 and have EADs. Our Son came as my dependent.

    Our company is brought by another company and countdown has started for our group. Looking at present market conditions I may have to use EAD. Will try to transfer H1 but just in case ...

    hot compaq 420 notebook pc. compaq 420 notebook pc. Notebook PC compaq 420.
  • Notebook PC compaq 420.

  • arulz
    11-13 01:44 AM
    I had a question about using using AC21.

    Here is the scenario: Let us say I work for XYZ Company who applied for my 140 and 485. I have approved 140, H-1b, EAD and AP.
    If XYZ laid me off or I left them for career progression or more money 180 days after my 485 was filed and 140 approved, what happens to my 485 application?

    Wouldn't USCIS question that since my sponsoring employer does not exist anymore, who am I going to work for once I get my green card? or is this coverd under AC21?

    Please advice!


    house Compaq Contura 420C $2499 compaq 420 notebook pc. HP Compaq Tablet PC TC1100
  • HP Compaq Tablet PC TC1100

  • chanduv23
    11-09 09:26 PM
    You are asked to assume the position of President of USA and given power to do ONE immigration reform. What will be your reform?

    My attempt:
    Issue Green Card to anyone who have worked legally in USA for five years and abolish Labor, I-140 and I-485 processes. :D

    Please channelize your positive energy for IV. Have you joined a State chapter? Join a State chapter now and talk to your chapter lead and help towards IVs cause :)

    tattoo girlfriend compaq 420 notebook compaq 420 notebook pc. compaq 621 notebook pc.
  • compaq 621 notebook pc.

  • vichlu
    07-30 02:29 PM
    My PD is Feb 2008 and my I-140 has been approved the same year. I am on my H-1b 3 yr extension.
    If I were to change my job now, will I lose my PD or can the new company refile my new I-140?


    pictures Compaq 420 Notebook PC compaq 420 notebook pc. NOTEBOOK HP COMPAQ 420 -

  • WeShallOvercome
    09-10 02:32 PM
    Hi all,

    I am getting a new job offer and i applied my GC this July just like most of us here. Is it possible to accept the offer and transfer the H1B visa, then try and negotiate to start later as soon as 180 days are completed?

    What happens if i transfer my H1 now ... less than 180 days..and do not start with the new company, will my 485 still be processed? Lets say the H1 is transferred, but i plan not to use that H1 and stick to the same company where my H1 is, will that still be ok?

    I am confused, its a good offer, and i dont know what to do. pls help..

    An H1 transfer is not really a transfer. Just that you'll get another employer who is willing to and who can legally hire you. It does not mean you HAVE TO work for the new employer.

    All the options you discussed here are safe for you.

    1) Get H1 'transferred' now and join the new employer after 6 months are over
    2) Get H1 'transferred' now and don't join the new employer.

    Just make sure your new job description is similar to your LC job description and it has been 180 days since you filed your I-485.. Chill

    dresses Notebook PC compaq 420. compaq 420 notebook pc. compaq 621 notebook pc.
  • compaq 621 notebook pc.

  • franklin
    04-15 09:19 PM
    Just to be clear - where were you born? India or Britain? You can be a British citizen, but if you were not born there, you are counted under the chargeable area of India, not ROW.

    There really is no "priveledge" that you will recieve, if you were born in the UK. As Roseball mentions, if you are ROW and can file EB2, your dates would be current when it comes time to apply for I145. If you file EB3, you'll be (currently) stuck in Retrogression at I145 stage.

    FWIW - you need to maintain status in the US to retain your greencard.


    makeup compaq 420 notebook pc. compaq 420 notebook pc. Compaq Contura 420C $2499
  • Compaq Contura 420C $2499

  • tempgc
    09-25 12:38 PM
    Can an AILA member post contents of this doc.

    # 9/24/2009 DOS Provides Background on Visa Allocation Process
    As all employment-based visas have been allocated for FY2009, Charles Oppenheim, Chief, Immigrant Control and Reporting Division Visa Services Office, provides an explanation on how the Department of State allocates visas through its Immigrant Visa Allocation Management System (IVAMS). AILA Doc. No. 09240920.

    AILA - Restricted Access Page (

    girlfriend compaq 621 notebook pc. compaq 420 notebook pc. Compaq Contura 420c $2499
  • Compaq Contura 420c $2499

  • milindt
    03-11 11:54 PM
    My in-laws came to visit us on vistor visa(B1/B2) .
    They got 6 month of stay in their I-94.
    My father-in-law left US 2 day's before I -94 expiry but with my mother-in-law's I-94. Before he left I applied for the extension of stay(I539) for my Mother-in-law.
    Her I-539 got denied stating the person has already left.
    Now in my mother-in-law's passport we have my father-in-law's I-94. So actually at the port of entry the officer switched the I-94's.
    Now the question is now how to handle the denial of extension for mother-in-law and get new I-94? and what to do with father-in-law's I-94.

    hairstyles Compaq 420 XD094PA Notebook PC compaq 420 notebook pc. cq61 notebook pc. Compaq
  • cq61 notebook pc. Compaq

  • Anna35
    09-18 02:08 PM
    I dont know whay but I feel better now.

    currently the communication with my attorney is not good, I dont understand why they use to react like that....


    08-15 09:57 AM
    Please respond with your replies. This helps others get an idea and may be even pool up.

    September 11th, 2006, 08:44 PM
    I had a G lens for a year or so then one day it just stopped working, my D lens I bought used and it's still working today. Also a D70 owner. The G was cheap and ended up kind of being a disposable in some ways, it was cheap enough so I'm not out that much.