Wednesday, June 8, 2011

happy birthday quotes for brother

happy birthday quotes for brother. happy birthday quotes for
  • happy birthday quotes for



  • smisachu
    11-06 09:38 AM
    Any one knows which Airline is good (Cost & Service) from Newark to Bangalore? I have flown AI with stop over in Bom, but would prefer something direct to Bangalore.

    Thanks





    happy birthday quotes for brother. Brother-Sister Scraps
  • Brother-Sister Scraps



  • dealsnet
    08-04 12:15 PM
    I have received the card with old number without any restriction in employment. Plain card with name and number. At the SSA office they told me the same. So feel free to get rid of last H1B bundle. (surrender old card for a new freedom card)

    Did you recieve old SS# on new card ? or entirely new SS# ?





    happy birthday quotes for brother. happy birthday brother quotes
  • happy birthday brother quotes



  • s.m.srinivas
    03-31 01:58 PM
    Hi All,

    I had H1B of Company A. This H1B expires in this September 2009. In May 2008, I got a good offer from Company B, and they applied for "Transfer of my H1B". Since June 4th 2008, I started working for Company B with the receipt in Hand. Since From June 3rd 2008, till Feb 2009, my case was in pending status. On Feb 13th 2009, USCIS did put RFE for some documents about Company B. During that period, I had emergency to travel to India, so I did go to India for 3 weeks, returned back on March 12th with old employer (Company A's) VISA only, as it is still valid till sept 2009 & more over my case of transfering visa to Company B is still on Pending status. After I returned back, Company B did reply to RFE & I got a email from USCIS saying that they have received it on March 23rd 2009. On March 30th I received one more email from USCIS, saying that my H1B transfer is denied & the denial notice will have the reason as well as options for you. Still I am yet to receive the denial notice.
    With these things on board I have following questions

    Am I out of status?
    Company A visa is valid till september 2009, so can I go back to Company A?
    If Yes, then if I go back to Company A, can I apply for Extension from them freshly with premium processing or something
    What is the chances that Company B appeal for the denial and get it stamped in these situation?
    What are my other options?


    Please do suggest me, as I believe as soon as I receive the notice formally to company B, I need to seize working and I will out of status with immediate effect. The time I have is to adjust things is between today & the day I receive the denial notice...





    happy birthday quotes for brother. happy birthday quotes
  • happy birthday quotes



  • Redeye
    12-19 05:02 PM
    During the July fiasco, lawyer applied first set on July 2nd and since we were n't sure if the application reached USCIS we put a yello cover sheet which said refiling because earlier 485 could be misplaced. Even after that, both first and second were accepted and I got EAD, FP and AP on the first one and EAD, FP on the second one. Attorney suggested to follow up with FP second time also and said we will be asked by USCIS which application to keep. Is this true?

    Or will both my applications be rejected since we did not get back to them?

    I know some other folks on IV are also in same boat. I am planning to use EAD so I am kind of worried otherwise it is clean case with I 140 approved.



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for brother. irthday wishes quotes for
  • irthday wishes quotes for



  • ebizash
    06-26 01:50 PM
    How can any court / law hold the employee accountable for a contract that he / she did not sign? If I am reading it right, the OP is saying that the contract was signed by recruiter stating that the employee will be responsible for all costs. If that is the case, the contract should be binding on the recruiter if any one at all.





    happy birthday quotes for brother. happy birthday quotes for
  • happy birthday quotes for



  • paritp
    04-13 06:59 PM
    I received Green card approval email from USCIS even though my PD is not current

    Last month I had changed my address online and USCIS bymistake updated my I-485 status to approved.
    I received the Green Card approval email from USCIS. I checked my status on USCIS.gov it says my case has been approved and card production has been ordered.
    The only document I have received from USCIS is for the correct address update notification. The letter states that, they have updated my Address successfully.

    I have still not recived any GC as it has been over 3 weeks now. I would like to get back my status which was pending.
    What should I do in this case?



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for brother. cute irthday quotes for
  • cute irthday quotes for



  • casinoroyale
    01-07 11:47 AM
    Sorry aps. I corrected the typo above. Please read my post again. I meant to say "after using EAD".





    happy birthday quotes for brother. irthday wishes quotes for
  • irthday wishes quotes for



  • punjabi
    10-23 03:50 PM
    If you get laid off, find a company at a rate that will meet your minimum LCA wages requirement for H1B (W2) or EAD (I will approximate the wages mentioned in labor document). I think you have 30 days of buffer, but I will find something right away.




    There is a chance that i might get laid off. I have a pending I485 filed on July 2. My I-140 was approved in June 06. Would like to know if i get laid off within how many days do i have to find a job.


    really need to know this based on the market situation.



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for brother. happy birthday wishes
  • happy birthday wishes



  • Winner
    04-09 04:44 PM
    Thanks everyone.

    I remember that some of the states requires you to have a vaild visa (or other proof of legal staus) for more than 2.5/3 years and only then they can get a drivers licence? If you have this information, kindly share that information.





    happy birthday quotes for brother. Happy Birthday Brother
  • Happy Birthday Brother



  • amitjoey
    08-15 12:58 PM
    I filed in last week of June but have still not issued receipts. There are many like me. At the same time, some July 2 filers have receipts.

    The explantion for this is that USCIS does not stricly follow first in, first out. They continue to process applications and issue receipt notices haphazardly, that is why some early filers have not recieved RNs while some later filers have. This has created a lot of confusion and anxiety.

    The only thing that can help us is a legislative fix. Please help IV help ourselves!


    Absolutely right, how otherwise do you explain that they issued card production for people with PD's in 2004, (Dates not current in June) on July 2nd and in an hour and then said the visas are unavailable.


    NO FIFO whatsoever.

    They just saved themselves by retracting the VB of JULY, or else they would have faced lawsuits, and investigation which would have shown all irregularities and fraud.



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for brother. irthday quotes love. happy
  • irthday quotes love. happy



  • gc_lover
    06-20 08:30 AM
    Friends

    Please update how long it takes for PBEC approval notice to come in mail.My online status still shows in process

    If it is approved don't wait for the actual paper to arrive. You can apply 140/485 right away and USCIS will contact DOL for your LC papers. That's what I am doing. Don't wait just apply!





    happy birthday quotes for brother. happy birthday quotes for
  • happy birthday quotes for



  • lostinbeta
    09-05 10:13 PM
    Nice new footer too dan. I likes.....



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for brother. quotes for a rother
  • quotes for a rother



  • sush
    08-21 11:33 AM
    not sure which center my attorney filed through but on the back of the check, it mentioned St. Paul MN





    happy birthday quotes for brother. happy birthday quotes for
  • happy birthday quotes for



  • windycloud
    09-04 01:17 PM
    That would be sweet I guess. My PD is Oct. 07. :)



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for brother. irthday quotes for sister.
  • irthday quotes for sister.



  • Prashanthi
    12-03 05:13 PM
    I stand corrected, thank you for pointing it out, i was thinking of a situation when the I-485 was not filed, in this case the I-485 is pending. See extract from Williams memo issued in February 2003. USCIS has clarified that the date to be looked at is the date that the I-485 was filed when the visa number was available. So basically if you were a dependent when the I-485 was filed and the I-485 visa number then regressed, they will look at your age at the time of filing the I-485 and then subtract the time it took for I-40/I-130 to be approved.


    Visa Availability Date Regression
    If a visa availability date regresses, and an alien has already filed a Form I-485 based on an approved Form I-130 or Form I-140, the Service should retain the Form I-485 and note the visa availability date at the time the Form I-485 was filed. Once the visa number again becomes available for that preference category, determine whether the beneficiary is a �child� using the visa availability date marked on the Form I-485. If, however, an alien has not filed a Form I-485 prior to the visa availability date regressing, and then files a Form I-485 when the visa availability date again becomes current, the alien�s �age� should be determined using the subsequent visa availability date.





    happy birthday quotes for brother. happy birthday quotes to
  • happy birthday quotes to



  • kaisersose
    07-26 03:16 PM
    My company filed my green card and have applied for 485 for me and my wife on July 19 with July visa bulletin reinstated. We have also applied for AP and EAD for my wife. We both are on H1 at this time. My wife' job is going to end by month end.
    Does she need to file change of status to H4 or it is fine to stay in US with AOS pending status.

    My 140 is still pending

    As far as I know, if a 485 is pending, a person can continue to be in the US without a visa. So she would not require a H-4.

    All the same, I would still get a H-4 as this will be advantageous as,

    1. Your receipt has not yet arrived. What if the Application is rejected for initial evidence problem?

    2. AP takes a long time to come and she has to make an urgent trip back home?

    3. 485 gets denied by mistake. She has to have a valid status to fall back on, so you can file motion to reopen, etc.

    The chances of any of the above happening are low, but it is better to anticipate trouble and be as prepared as we can.



    more...


    happy birthday quotes for brother. happy birthday quotes for
  • happy birthday quotes for



  • srkamath
    07-16 05:39 PM
    Is there offered salary criteria associated with this category?
    Yes, salary offered MUST be greater than the wage requirement for that position as determined by DOL. You can also find out the min wage requirement yourself. First determine the minimum requirements of the position for edu and exp, supervisory etc, then calculate the SVP level (specific vocational preparation i think) SVP will be in the 6 to 10 range. From the DOL website, find the SVP to wage level correlation for your occupation, wage levels are I, II, III, IV. Generally, EB2 positions will end up with SVP of at least 7 to 8 depending on occupation, when most often is at least Level II and over for wage.

    Clear as mud??, i hope i have explained it well ...





    happy birthday quotes for brother. happy birthday quotes for
  • happy birthday quotes for



  • needhelp!
    03-10 03:00 PM
    What is FOIA?
    Freedom Of Information Act

    See this: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22037





    happy birthday quotes for brother. happy birthday wishes for
  • happy birthday wishes for



  • amsgc
    03-31 03:08 PM
    This isn't correct Ronnie. Your non-immigrant status does determine whether you are a Resident alien or a non-resident alien for tax purposes.
    Classic example is that while you are on F1 /OPT you don't have to pay social security and medicare.


    Immigration and Tax Filing are not at all related.





    VisaVisa
    09-08 11:08 PM
    Me and my wife are on pending I-485 AOS. Mine is employment based (EB3) and my wife's is derivative.

    I-140 is approved.

    I work here on EAD. My wife had to travel to India urgently. She applied for Advance Parole, but had to leave before she received the Advance Parole.

    Now she wants to return back, but as she has not yet received Advance Parole, will she need to apply for Visa?
    Or is it better to wait for Advance pArole decision?
    If Visa, under what category?

    Thanks





    chandra140
    10-13 01:48 PM
    I got the 140 denial notice.
    The USCIS did not mentioned any reason like my valid labour is expired.Not sure is the denial is because of 180 day rule or not.

    Here is the reason...

    The petitioner did not submit an individual labour certification for the beneficiary or evidence of schedule A designation.As such, the beneficiary is ineligible for classification as a member of the preofessions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability.