vedicman
10-20 11:16 AM
what else can be expected of him??
guess he just spews his venom without listening or reading the responses he gets for his callouts...
guess he just spews his venom without listening or reading the responses he gets for his callouts...
gc_75
07-17 07:56 PM
I think Employement Letter is one of the documents needed as Initial Evidence. So I think it is a must. Please refer to I-485 form at following location:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf
My lawyer sent all documents to uscis and reached uscis on July2nd except my employment letter.Do uscis accept my package and give receipt notice or reject the whole package.Any suggestion please.Thanks
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf
My lawyer sent all documents to uscis and reached uscis on July2nd except my employment letter.Do uscis accept my package and give receipt notice or reject the whole package.Any suggestion please.Thanks
va_dude
03-11 02:56 PM
Krithi.. you said your case was similar. Have you had to travel back into the US after having switched jobs on an EAD with a pending 485?
Did you have to carry employment verification letters, paystubs, old H1b notice, AC21 docs (if any) also?
As 'tertip' noted, it would be nice if someone with first hand experience could post details on what the IO's response was when they said they did not work for the same employer anymore?
Did you have to carry employment verification letters, paystubs, old H1b notice, AC21 docs (if any) also?
As 'tertip' noted, it would be nice if someone with first hand experience could post details on what the IO's response was when they said they did not work for the same employer anymore?
psaxena
11-05 06:09 PM
Mine is exactly the same case as yours. I applied under EB3 for that reason.
You do not qualify for EB2 this way, give up that I-140 and apply a new one under EB3.
Guys,
I want to know what are the chances of getting I-140 approve if we file a new petition and current I-140 appeal process is pending with USCIS. My I-140 was denied on education basis. In denial notice USCIS wrote that we did not prove that my 3+3 (Diploma + Engg degree from India) degree is not equivalent to B.S in Computer science from Labor certification.
Guys please share your experience with me since its important for me to get I-140 approve for future growth.
Thanks
You do not qualify for EB2 this way, give up that I-140 and apply a new one under EB3.
Guys,
I want to know what are the chances of getting I-140 approve if we file a new petition and current I-140 appeal process is pending with USCIS. My I-140 was denied on education basis. In denial notice USCIS wrote that we did not prove that my 3+3 (Diploma + Engg degree from India) degree is not equivalent to B.S in Computer science from Labor certification.
Guys please share your experience with me since its important for me to get I-140 approve for future growth.
Thanks
more...

ivrox
01-29 03:31 PM
Able/willing!!
Look how EB process affected our life.. Labor certification terminology now feels so natural to us
Yep, any qualified person can notice his inability/unwillingness !
Look how EB process affected our life.. Labor certification terminology now feels so natural to us
Yep, any qualified person can notice his inability/unwillingness !

lecter
January 6th, 2005, 08:52 PM
of the technique....
on the back layer, use gaussian blur, then erase, getting a sharper than background coloured bit.
add some saturation....
whadddya think?
Robhttp://images8.fotki.com/v146/photos/1/173093/1080432/2flower-vi.jpg
on the back layer, use gaussian blur, then erase, getting a sharper than background coloured bit.
add some saturation....
whadddya think?
Robhttp://images8.fotki.com/v146/photos/1/173093/1080432/2flower-vi.jpg
more...
sangmami
06-16 07:24 AM
hey guys ,
can any1 tell me how long does it take to get EAD in hand from the date it was filed./and how long does it take to get the I 485 approved under present situation?.In our case the later we get i 485 the better it is for us.Thanks:D
can any1 tell me how long does it take to get EAD in hand from the date it was filed./and how long does it take to get the I 485 approved under present situation?.In our case the later we get i 485 the better it is for us.Thanks:D
tejonidhi
11-27 01:20 PM
My friend is in India during the July 15 period. He is being told by the consulting firm that they have applied for Labor Substitution. All I know about labor substitution is that you have to apply for I 140 along with the approved labor sheet that company gets from DOL. The company Lawyer kept saying that they have sent it to DOL for substitution. I just want to clarify that there is no other way of substitution other than applying I 140.
Thank you
Thank you
more...
sdrblr
09-24 09:09 PM
I won't be surprised if they pull a quick July 07 or something on those lines to collect more money for filing and renewal of EAD/ AP

lavenyahs
12-19 04:56 PM
We went to Tijuana in 2003 from SanDiego. We just walked across the Border. But we stayed for only a couple of hours. Only while crossing into the US,people at the US checkpoint checked our Visa stamps and after scanning our passports allowed us to enter.
more...

gcphul
01-10 03:56 PM
munabhai
i filed my I-140 in may 07 and got RFE in NOV-07 and replied in dec07.
i filed my I-140 in may 07 and got RFE in NOV-07 and replied in dec07.
pappu
05-03 08:08 AM
Did you get an RFE for ability to pay before it was denied? if yes, a good lawyer would have helped you answer that. Now you must ask your company to appeal this decision. It takes a year or more for this appeal to be answered. You can use this proof to get your H1B extended if needed. (that is also an option for you).
Even while the appeal is in process, you can start looking around and find a good employer.
Find out where the fault is. Since you are working in the company and the company is paying you salary, the ability to pay could have easily been addressed. Is it HR fault or Lawyer's fault. If you have to leave the company, you can use this as a reason to leave and tell this to the top bosses so that they can take action against incompetent HR or incompetent lawyers.
In your new company start your PERM process asap. HR or lawyers sometimes drag the application and can take several months to move something an inch. Try to find a lawyer that you can hire rather than a company Lawyer. If is tough to find a 'good lawyer' and you need to do some shopping around yourself. Read a sticky thread in IV spotlight topics about lawyers before you hire one. In every step of the process always review each and every document that the lawyer files. Go through it word by word and line by line. Check each tick mark and crosses. Read about each stage of the process yourself and be informed. Be active on the forums and ask questions and learn from others experiences.
We cannot afford to be ignorant of laws on immigration matters even though we are hiring experts to do our job.
Even while the appeal is in process, you can start looking around and find a good employer.
Find out where the fault is. Since you are working in the company and the company is paying you salary, the ability to pay could have easily been addressed. Is it HR fault or Lawyer's fault. If you have to leave the company, you can use this as a reason to leave and tell this to the top bosses so that they can take action against incompetent HR or incompetent lawyers.
In your new company start your PERM process asap. HR or lawyers sometimes drag the application and can take several months to move something an inch. Try to find a lawyer that you can hire rather than a company Lawyer. If is tough to find a 'good lawyer' and you need to do some shopping around yourself. Read a sticky thread in IV spotlight topics about lawyers before you hire one. In every step of the process always review each and every document that the lawyer files. Go through it word by word and line by line. Check each tick mark and crosses. Read about each stage of the process yourself and be informed. Be active on the forums and ask questions and learn from others experiences.
We cannot afford to be ignorant of laws on immigration matters even though we are hiring experts to do our job.
more...
delhikadesi
01-27 10:44 PM
Hello,
I am from chandler.....
but truly in current economy I am not sure if GC in on priority of anyone's list !!.
I am open for a meet and greet to get the ball rolling for our future plans!!
I am from chandler.....
but truly in current economy I am not sure if GC in on priority of anyone's list !!.
I am open for a meet and greet to get the ball rolling for our future plans!!
karthikgk
02-20 08:30 AM
Thanks vegasbaby. The info is quite usefull
more...
lahiribaba
07-06 01:37 AM
What makes you think so?
More Bulls**t
More Bulls**t
reddymjm
05-16 01:53 PM
Sent an email to 20 of my friends @ work to that and following up with them.
more...
gc_check
02-21 03:27 PM
Increasing the H1-B limit without increasing EB-GC quota is going to make our situation much worse. People will soon have to wait for 10 years before getting GCs. :eek:
Check below article in Times of India
" Indian IT firms to lobby Bush to increase HI-B quota "
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1423058.cms
Check below article in Times of India
" Indian IT firms to lobby Bush to increase HI-B quota "
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1423058.cms
Anders �stberg
June 4th, 2004, 02:24 PM
:D :D
That's funny!
And, I don't mind at all. :)
That's funny!
And, I don't mind at all. :)
sr77
09-26 08:32 PM
Don't be. You will be current in Oct and I believe going forward (chances of retrogressing to 2005 is very slim if at all there is any retrogression).
That said, don't wait for USCIS. Be proactive and do all you can. I would suggest
1. Calling the USCIS customer service (get hold of level 2 rep by telling the level 1 your case is outside normal processing time) and try to get the status of your case. Might take few tries before you can get some info.
2. Open an SR.
3. Do the above for your dependents if any.
4. Make infopass (you have already done this).
5. Contact local congress man/woman.
6. Send mail to CIS Ombudsman
7. If your security check is not cleared yet, you can contact FBI (by phone) and find out the status.
(more information on all these can be gotten from simple google search. If not, post here and some one here should be able to help you.)
Good luck.
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate your insight.
I am going all in now.
1. I will call the Customer Service Line tomorrow.
2. I already got the InfoPass for 10/6
3. The letter for my senator is drafted. It will be sent tomorrow.
4. Finally, an email to the Ombudsman has been sent.
Hopefully, there is be some movement.
That said, don't wait for USCIS. Be proactive and do all you can. I would suggest
1. Calling the USCIS customer service (get hold of level 2 rep by telling the level 1 your case is outside normal processing time) and try to get the status of your case. Might take few tries before you can get some info.
2. Open an SR.
3. Do the above for your dependents if any.
4. Make infopass (you have already done this).
5. Contact local congress man/woman.
6. Send mail to CIS Ombudsman
7. If your security check is not cleared yet, you can contact FBI (by phone) and find out the status.
(more information on all these can be gotten from simple google search. If not, post here and some one here should be able to help you.)
Good luck.
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate your insight.
I am going all in now.
1. I will call the Customer Service Line tomorrow.
2. I already got the InfoPass for 10/6
3. The letter for my senator is drafted. It will be sent tomorrow.
4. Finally, an email to the Ombudsman has been sent.
Hopefully, there is be some movement.
vts31
10-20 03:33 PM
photoshop is more editing oriented while painter is more create oriented. Painter is designed to be used with a wacom tablet, so if you dont have one its pretty lame. Painter 5 sucks because the layers were retarded, Painter 6's layers are much more like photoshop.
aristotle
08-08 01:13 PM
Just had an infopass appointment.
Me: Can you tell us the status of our 485s?
I/O: Name checks are pending for both
Me: Do you know when they were started?
I/O: At the time your application was submitted (duh!)
Me: Would our applications still be processed?
I/O: Yes, they are at TSC(duh!) and they are aware of the 6 month rule
Me: Are they assigned to an officer?
I/O: Right now they are with the officer"s" at Texas, as recently as July 31st, not too long ago.
Me: When do our fingerprints expire?
I/O: blank
I had enough by then.. dont think anything will happen to our apps this month. My wife will get a RFE, because of incomplete medicals (Xray), I was atleast hoping to get that RFE this month.
Me: Can you tell us the status of our 485s?
I/O: Name checks are pending for both
Me: Do you know when they were started?
I/O: At the time your application was submitted (duh!)
Me: Would our applications still be processed?
I/O: Yes, they are at TSC(duh!) and they are aware of the 6 month rule
Me: Are they assigned to an officer?
I/O: Right now they are with the officer"s" at Texas, as recently as July 31st, not too long ago.
Me: When do our fingerprints expire?
I/O: blank
I had enough by then.. dont think anything will happen to our apps this month. My wife will get a RFE, because of incomplete medicals (Xray), I was atleast hoping to get that RFE this month.