Tuesday, June 7, 2011

kelly hu wallpaper

kelly hu wallpaper. kelly hu wallpaper. Download Kelly Hu wallpaper : Download Kelly Hu wallpaper :
  • kelly hu wallpaper. Download Kelly Hu wallpaper : Download Kelly Hu wallpaper :



  • mysticblue
    08-17 12:31 AM
    I'm on a H1B status and was initially working for Company A, with an approved Visa. I joined Company B and initiated a H1 transfer to them. I am on their pay role, however am on bench since i joined them. Its been 5 months and my visa transfer with Company B is still in Pending. Now, I have an offer from Company C, and am thinking about joining them.

    Meanwhile, since Company B has not been able to find work, they have indicated a termination of my employment if i'm not placed in the project by end of this month. I think i have no other optiion but to join Company C before my visa with Company B is cancelled. I have been advised to go for a premium processing of H1 to Company C, so that by the time i'm out of Company B, i have a good chance of having approved visa from Company C.

    1. Is it legal to transfer my Visa to Company C while my Visa with Company B is still in progress. Note that I have worked with Company B for about 5 months.

    2. Can I use approval notice from Company A and pay stubs from Company B to initiate premium transfer with Company C ?

    3. If i initiate a transfer with Company C, and later Company B terminates my employment, what will happen to my pending visa with Company C?

    4. Will H1 transfer with Company C get affected if USCIS gets to know that my pending transfer with Company B has been cancelled?

    5. Will it make any difference if I resign from Company B (after initiating transfer with Company C), before Company B terminates my employment.? Are termination and resignation cases treated in the same way by USCIS ?

    Please help, as i'm in a bit of a crisis about what decision to take. Any kind on response for the above would be appreciated.





    kelly hu wallpaper. kelly hu wallpaper 20
  • kelly hu wallpaper 20



  • lotsofspace
    02-14 12:54 AM
    Find yourself chocked up with G.C delay ? find your voice here.
    - Immigration voice





    kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu Wallpapers
  • Kelly Hu Wallpapers



  • gsc999
    01-19 12:48 AM
    Thanks to the members for volunteering. We have a decent number of people to put this event in place now.





    kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu Wallpaper; kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu Wallpaper at 800x600; Kelly Hu Wallpaper at 800x600
  • Kelly Hu Wallpaper; kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu Wallpaper at 800x600; Kelly Hu Wallpaper at 800x600



  • CADude
    08-03 07:29 PM
    Consult a good lawyer without any further delay. If you are out of status then it's problem for GC also.

    PLEASE CONSULT A GOOD LAWYER TODAY ITSELF.

    This is a really complicated case. You should consult a good attorney. The people in this forum are not lawyers. They just have some knowledge about immigration process and laws.

    If I was in your place I will file for another H1B through Company B. There is a risk in this also as your current H1B extension is denied.

    Stay in good terms with your current employer. Tell him once he is able to resolve the issue of H1B denial, you will come back to him. Also tell him once you get your EAD you will come back.

    The problem is USCIS denied H1B extension due to non-compliance of rule in paying the employees, they can probably deny the 485 for the same reason.



    more...


    kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu Wallpapers - Gossip
  • Kelly Hu Wallpapers - Gossip



  • vsrinir
    11-25 09:04 AM
    http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/digest/2008,1125.shtm


    The Detroit Free Press quotes Senate Majority Leader Reid "On immigration, there's been an agreement between [Mr.] Obama and [Mr.] McCain to move forward on that. ... We'll do that"; and "We've got McCain and we've got a few others. I don't expect much of a fight at all." A report in The Cherry Hill Courier Post quotes a spokesman for the Senate Majority Leader "[Mr. Reid] plans to take up immigration reform but is still working with the new administration on timing ... House leaders also have promised to consider measures." As to when comprehensive immigration reform will come up before Congress, Immigration Daily has learnt that it will come to the floor early in 2009 though it is not currently planned for Mr. Obama's first 100 days. The Cherry Hill Courier Post quotes Sen. Menendez "If lawmakers don't consider the issue early, it could 'slide into midterms' -- the 2010 election -- and again become a contentious campaign issue. This is one of those issues that needs to be done early on."

    Sen. Menendez and Rep. Gutierrez are on the warpath for early passage of CIR in the 111th Congress. Sen. Menendez had the courage to singlehandedly block a five year extension of E-Verify, and will doubtless push for a significant immigration benefits downpayment before March 6th when E-Verify is set to expire. Rep. Gutierrez and the House Hispanic caucus successfully blocked immigration benefits legislation in the 110th Congress to ensure continued support for CIR. The election results have strenghthened the hand of CIR supporters in Congress. We believe that Sen. Menendez and Rep. Gutierrez are on the right track, and urge immigration advocates to support their efforts.





    kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu wallpapers
  • Kelly Hu wallpapers



  • ajju
    07-23 11:14 AM
    Are we supposed to get every year?? did ur friend apply EAD renewal online ?

    I remember reading somewhere on USCIS website and this forum that FP taken in late 2007 (probably for all July 2007 filers) will last for the duration of AOS application...

    This must be for bad FP or for missing FP for self or any family member...



    more...


    kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu wallpapers
  • Kelly Hu wallpapers



  • BharatPremi
    10-10 12:10 PM
    Q: �You are a citizen of India. You came in USA on H1B visa in year 2000.
    Your employer filed your Green Card under EB3 � NON RIR category. Down
    the road your company filed the Green Card for your Pakistani colleague
    in year 2005 and in year 2006 November you came to know that your
    Pakistani colleague became permanent resident as his GC application
    approved. Upon hearing this news you get frustrated. What do you think
    why your Green card is not yet approved? What could be the reasons
    behind this long delay?

    A: Sorry to hear that your ancestors did not migrate to Pakistan in 1947. :)
    For that mistake what your ancestors did,USCIS is making you to pay the
    price for that as now you have decided to become permanent resident of
    USA.

    O.K. Humor asides.

    First reason:

    It could be discriminatory country based limit - USCIS has implemented country based quota for India, Philippines, Mexico and China and each of this country has cap 7 % of total EB based applications
    (Recommended top limit is 140000 visa applications worldwide).

    Second reason:

    In my opinion it could be as reported by various media that during first quarter of 2001 lot of unfair/ghost/bogus filing was done by many people under EB3and EB2 categories to take the advantage of AC21 law and so USCIS tightened the screws on processing method and make it a slow bleed strategy.

    Third reason:

    Somehow EB3 India category has to face heaviest retrogression historically from year 2001 to 2003 end and from start of 2005 with comparison to other EB categories for labor approval as well as for visa number allotment process.

    Fourth reason:

    USCIS's decision to convert existing labor process administration (which was of two fold: state level approval and region level approval) into centralized administration by creating backlog centers on the name of streamlining and faster conclusions. This decision could easily introduce at least average 6 to 7 months of delay and more sluggishness.

    Fifth reason:

    Pakistan being a part of "Rest of the world" your colleague did not have to face severe retrogressions as rest of the world category did not face the typical severe retrogressions like what EB3 China-India-Mexico had to face and as it is there are less applicants from rest of the world with comparison to China and India for EB categories, your colleague did not have to face lot of competetion and wait within his category.





    kelly hu wallpaper. sexy hair styles kelly hu
  • sexy hair styles kelly hu



  • bestin
    12-21 08:45 PM
    NRI Investing in Stocks India:
    Wanted to know if any of you have been able to successfully Invest in Stocks/Mutual funds in Indian Market on a Repatriable basis. If so please share your experience and which brokerage you have used.

    I have tried to contact various Indian brokerages like ICICIDirect, HDFC, Kotak...All say that they do not take NRI's from USA for a Brokerage account. No idea what the reason is. Please share your experience.

    well.u could have opened a new thread.In any case here is the answer.I had opened a trading account when i was in India in 2004.I still trade late night from here .

    But in your case the better option is to have an account in your father's name provided he has a PAN.One of my friend does this.

    I use kotaksecurities and i beleive its 0.06% for intraday and 0.6% for delivery.



    more...


    kelly hu wallpaper. sexy kelly hu wallpaper
  • sexy kelly hu wallpaper



  • TeddyKoochu
    09-04 02:11 PM
    Dear Friends, My sincerest hopes and prayers that EB2-I dates advance my PD is Jul 2007 and we narrowly missed the Jul 07 windfall. I hope our wait for EAD & AP ends this year!

    My mind says its difficult, heart says pray for it, maybe our wishes and prayers are granted in the Oct VB. Good luck to all :)





    kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu Image
  • Kelly Hu Image



  • mmaxima
    08-21 04:24 PM
    From http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=56&Itemid=25

    "The annual limit for EB visa numbers is 140,000. This number also includes the dependents of an EB applicant. In addition there is a per-country limit set at 7% of the total."


    That's provided that India gets 7%. ROW is in retrogression as well. The visa number is divided among all country. 7% rule only apply when visa number is abundant otherwise it's shared.



    more...


    kelly hu wallpaper. kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu Wallpaper. Kelly Hu; Kelly Hu. DeSnousa.
  • kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu Wallpaper. Kelly Hu; Kelly Hu. DeSnousa.



  • wandmaker
    07-12 08:41 PM
    Most people think law suit is a bad thing, but that is not right. In a democratic country law suit is the right way to deal with things. We are legal immigrants, we have all the rights to file a law suit, but with full support of IV.

    People have already filed a law suit on the same day the President signed the bill! (yesterday, the wire tapping bill...)

    By filing a law suit, all we are trying to do is to fix the laws which are not working. Basically, we are doing the right thing. Not only us, but future Legal immigrants will be benefitted, they don't have to go thru what we had to...

    Here are the things that needs to be fixed...

    1. Country quota
    2. Recapturing visas.
    3. 3 year EAD/AP
    4. End the endless wait ( Proposing a new law )
    5. Remove the same/similar confusion in AC21


    What is "End the endless wait" ?

    EAD is a very good example, If 90 days have passed after filing EAD, you have the option to go to a local USCIS office and get a temp one. We should have a similar option for all the peper work. For example, each and every stage in green card process should have a a day count for processing. Like name check should be completed in 180 days.

    Basically, when we receive any receipt notice, it should have a statement which reads "We have received your application and we will take action within 180 days. If we fail to act by MM-DD-YYYY, Please go to the nearest USCIS for approval.."

    Sounds little ambitious ?? well, we are not asking for too much, just a day count. Lets say if the whole Green card process takes 3 years or 10 years based on the day count for each stage, people can decide whether they want to immigrate to USA with a clear idea that it will take x days to become a permanent resident ( like how it works in all other countries except USA)

    Even a person jailed gets to know how long he is going to spend his time behind bars, but we do not know when we will be free from this immigration mess!
    __________________
    Attended the DC Rally
    Contribution: $150
    Sent letters to President/IV
    Status : I-485 pending, PD Feb 2005, EB3 - India

    We have been running a funding drive for months with the target of 50K and it is sad to say we are not even half way through. I see only 200+ members contributing to funding drive. To execute any idea, you need money - especially law suit requires lot of money :) IMHO, all should make IV financially sound, if the immigration community to see some fruits





    kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu wallpaper
  • Kelly Hu wallpaper



  • reddymjm
    05-16 09:47 PM
    What is MI phone list?

    They are maintaining list of people who called and from where? My friends called from Michigan. So they said they added it to the Mi phone list.



    more...


    kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu Wallpaper
  • Kelly Hu Wallpaper



  • seeking_GC
    07-28 02:08 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    My I140 which has been approved for more than 4 years now was transferred from Texas to Nebraska.

    Trying to find the method in USCIS madness - has this happened to anyone else also and any reason why they might suddenly have decided to do this?

    One reason I can think of is my 485s are in NE so maybe they are trying to consolidate all information in one file??

    Appreciate peoples inputs.





    kelly hu wallpaper. hu pictures,kelly hu
  • hu pictures,kelly hu



  • June05
    08-06 11:33 AM
    Congratulations!

    Quick question: Do you know what your online receive date was before the application got approved? This is the date the USCIS website states that they received your application on. Thx



    more...


    kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu Wallpapers
  • Kelly Hu Wallpapers



  • dealsnet
    06-18 03:07 PM
    In AOS, you are in status, even if you are not working. But you must have a valid job offer in hand. They must employ you immediately after your GC approval for the job with same description and salary. Any time USCIS can ask for the job letter.
    For unemployment benifits, I don't know.
    For empoyment based GC, candidates are suppose to work till get GC. Small gap is ok, if you have job offer. If you are laid off by the GC sponsering company and they are no longer in business means, you are out of status, if no other job or offer in hand.





    kelly hu wallpaper. kelly hu Wallpapers, Pictures,
  • kelly hu Wallpapers, Pictures,



  • tammigaw
    03-02 04:43 PM
    Any one who had been through this process , can you please PM me or post attorney reference who is based in NJ .

    i greatly appreciate your responses.



    more...


    kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu wallpapers
  • Kelly Hu wallpapers



  • makemygc
    07-18 11:37 PM
    Check with this:

    If I filed my case previously without an application for employment authorization or advance parole, how do I apply now for those benefits?

    If you failed to apply for work card or a travel document at the time you filed your adjustment of status application, you need to wait until you received a receipt for the I-485 petition. You can then apply for work and travel benefits by providing a copy of the receipt along with the other forms and supporting documentation.

    As far as I remember there was case with one of the IV member whose EAD/AP checks got cashed although he filed on July 2nd. He was the only case of its type and I remember someone from the core clarifying that Aman or pappu helped that guy file his 485 case but his EAD was filed separately. I'm not sure how they manage to do that.
    You may want to PM pappu or logiclife for that.





    kelly hu wallpaper. halle berry wallpapers kelly
  • halle berry wallpapers kelly



  • AB1275
    12-12 01:04 PM
    What was the REF about?

    As a backup you can file new EB3 PERM

    I didn't read the RFE but the lawyer said they have requested for Audited Financial Statements which my company does not have.





    kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu Image; kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu widescreen wallpaper; Kelly Hu widescreen wallpaper
  • Kelly Hu Image; kelly hu wallpaper. Kelly Hu widescreen wallpaper; Kelly Hu widescreen wallpaper



  • optimystic
    03-31 03:01 PM
    I have a somewat similar situation, here goes:

    Myself: "Resident Alien for Tax purposes" for 2007.

    My wife: Before we got married last year, she was on J1 (> 6 months)
    Therefore, that time does not count towards calculating presence in the US for tax purposes. This implies she is a "Non Resident Alien for Tax purposes" for 2007.

    The 1040 instructions (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040gi.pdf) state that you cannot file as "Married filing Jointly" if either spouse is a "Non Resident Alien" for tax purposes, UNLESS the other spouse is a citizen or a permanent resident. (Page 13).

    My thought is that I will have to go with "Married, filing separately". Since my wife did not have any income, I may be able to take a deduction for my spouse(Page 14), if she doesn't file her taxes.

    You are correct that if you file jointly, the difference is quite a bit - but I am not sure what else one can do.

    If others have dealt with a similar situation, please advise.

    Thanks.

    Ams

    Hmm....I got married in Nov 2004 and my wife came in to US Dec 2004. and when filing 2004 taxes I didnt think about my wife being NR for tax purposes. I went thru a CPA and I believe she filed 1040 married filing jointly !!
    Didnt have any questions or issues so far. Should I bother....file an amendment....or just ignore until in case IRS has an issue?





    Ramba
    10-05 03:57 PM
    Hello all,

    I haven't got my question answered by any other posts, so creating a new thread.

    I have a 3-year degree in Biology from India, and two computer certifications from CMC Ltd and CDAC (1.5 years total). Then I worked as a software engineer in India full-time for 2.5 years. I arrived in the U.S. after that and worked for a software company full-time for about 6 months. Then I decided to go back and get another degree from a school in California. I worked as a computer science tutor part-time (20 hrs/wk) for 1.5 years while attending school and also worked as a software engineer part-time (20 hrs/wk) on a U.S. military sub-contract project for 2 years. I graduated with a 4-year degree in computer science from Cal Poly, SLO, a CA state university with a GPA of 3.4. Then I worked at Microsoft Corp full-time for a year. Now I am back in CA working for a software company for the last 5 months. My current company just started my green card process.

    If I count 2 years of part-time experience as 1 year of full-time experience then I have 5+ years of relevant work experience. But my attorney says that part-time experience won't count much, and since I don't have a 4-year degree before I started working on my first job they can't file me on EB2. But Cal Poly considered me as a second baccalaureate student, and the attorney is saying that it is not good enough. I have got my degree evaluated for professional and academic purposes, and they both recognize my first degree. The professional agency says that I have a degree + minor in CS before I got by CS degree from the U.S. I also have recommendation letters from my previous employers recommending me for full-time leadership positions and sorts.

    Wouldn't USCIS recognize these facts and consider me for an EB2 candidate rather than EB3? I never left my specialized field in CS, and that has to count for something, correct? I am able to show progress since I started working on my first job. How big of a risk would it be to file on EB2? If they reject me for EB2, would it hurt my chances on applying again on EB3? How much time would I lose in case of a rejection?

    Thank you all in advance for your expert comments and immense help.

    Sincerely,
    Sujit


    Your Attorney is perfectly right. You must have a 5 years of post-bachelors (4 year degree) progressive experience to file a EB2 petition. Your first BS degree in biology will not qualify for a US equivalent BS degree. So, you left with no option other than your other US BS degree for eduction requirement. If you have 5 years full time experience after the completion of the second BS degree, then only you are eligible for EB2. This is must. Even if you have 20 years of experience in computer field before your qualifying US equivalent BS degree, you are not eligible for EB2. USCIS so particular about this, they do not consider what your university has considered your first degree.





    nrakkati
    08-15 02:23 PM
    Is your packet is signed by R.Williams? where is your I-140 approved? and what is your PD?

    I-140 approved at NSC
    PD is OCT EB3