Tuesday, June 7, 2011

vanessa amorosi hot

vanessa amorosi hot. I went to a Vanessa Amorosi
  • I went to a Vanessa Amorosi



  • mytrix76
    01-10 01:50 PM
    She can continue to work with the same employer on H1 without any issue. I did traveled back thrice using AP and renewed by H1 with the same employer twice without any issues. Though I have my H1 valid till 2010, it is invalid after my GC approval :(.

    Thanks

    Thank you guys.
    So you mean when you came back on AP some time ago, you continued working for the same employer without switching to EAD and then were able to extend that H1 at later point without any problem?





    vanessa amorosi hot. Vanessa Amorosi- Hazardous
  • Vanessa Amorosi- Hazardous



  • amsgc
    06-16 12:35 AM
    Murali,

    It is always good to have your documents in order. If you are aware of the problem, why don't you have it fixed?
    It may very well be a typo. on the card, and everything else may be in order. For example, what does it say on your credit report? If it is the other way round, then there is problem that must be fixed.

    I would have it fixed it anyway.

    Dear Friends

    I have a big problem , my name is correct on passport, birthcertificate , H1 but my social security card has my name swapped. I never bothered to change all these years but I hear name check so I am worried.

    Will my 1-485 case get stuck because of this
    is it a good idea to change the name on SSN now.

    Any suggestions.

    Thanks
    Murali





    vanessa amorosi hot. vanessa amorosi the power.
  • vanessa amorosi the power.



  • sobers
    05-26 08:40 AM
    QGA & IV: thank you from the bottom of my heart! you guys rock. There ought to be some fairness in the process of immigration reform...one that does not penalize legal immigrants...you guys have shown that it can be done.





    vanessa amorosi hot. VANESSA Amorosi hit some high
  • VANESSA Amorosi hit some high



  • indio0617
    05-02 03:43 PM
    Well, good lawyer or bad lawyer, everyone here knows, that they never reveal the true story of what and where the company messed up.
    I want to just find out that, if I transfer to a new company with 14 months left on that 6 year limit, do I have enough time to transfer H1, file brand new Perm, file a brand new I 140 , get approved, and get three year extention instead of on year? a small window for timing here. Should I stick with the same company?
    Any input is appreciated.
    thanks.....


    Yes. You definitely have time to do all that. PERM should take max 4 months total time, I-140 via premium processing will not take more than 2 weeks. So, you need not worry about the timeline at all.

    If you want to move to a new employer go for it.



    more...


    vanessa amorosi hot. Vanessa Amorosi - Somewhere In
  • Vanessa Amorosi - Somewhere In



  • InTheMoment
    07-17 09:32 PM
    XM0625 is the officer id.





    vanessa amorosi hot. Vanessa Amorosi Lyrics - Lyric
  • Vanessa Amorosi Lyrics - Lyric



  • andy garcia
    07-30 02:11 PM
    Many of us are in this situation.
    Can someone throw some light based on prior experience,
    who gets the receipt notice when using G-28.
    #1. Lawyer Alone
    #2. Applicant Alone
    #3. Both lawyer & the applicant.

    --BB

    All the Receipts go to Lawyer Alone.

    You will only get the EAD approval(actual card), everything else you are at the lawyer's mercy.



    more...


    vanessa amorosi hot. vanessa amorosi hot
  • vanessa amorosi hot



  • panky72
    05-21 02:03 PM
    hi,

    Just want to find out the process to apply for interim EAD...I applied for EAD renewal on 8th of may and my EAD expires August 16th...i doubt i get my EAD before my current expires...i just want to find out whether i can apply for interim EAD or ??? if yes, what are the current procedures? I e-filed my EAD application and sent all documents to TSC...please help gurus.

    I think the interim EAD is no longer available. But you might get your EAD before Aug 16th. I got my EAD in 45 days (paper file at NE)





    vanessa amorosi hot. Vanessa Amorosi singlecover
  • Vanessa Amorosi singlecover



  • michael_trs
    05-13 12:11 PM
    it was rejected because my labor expired - this is what my lawyer said.



    more...


    vanessa amorosi hot. vanessa amorosi absolutely
  • vanessa amorosi absolutely



  • chanduv23
    10-09 10:35 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^





    vanessa amorosi hot. vanessa amorosi hot.
  • vanessa amorosi hot.



  • acecupid
    04-14 10:10 AM
    One of my collegues who works for the same company and has the same priority date as myself (March, 05 EB3 ) got his GC last year. Thats the only person I know personally who got his GC out of turn. I havent heard of any other cases, so I am guessing its a pretty rare occurance.



    more...


    vanessa amorosi hot. I went to a Vanessa Amorosi
  • I went to a Vanessa Amorosi



  • STAmisha
    11-14 05:55 PM
    My RIR is rejected. My LC is still pending.
    My lawyer says it is moved to TR queue

    If My case is moved to TR queue, does it mean very significant delay in getting my LC? Because in such a case this is my breaking point.Ready to quit and give up after these years and years if pain





    vanessa amorosi hot. Vanessa Amorosi takes us
  • Vanessa Amorosi takes us



  • thomachan72
    03-31 03:31 PM
    Congrats. Don't lose it. Enjoy your freedom.

    What about you? your PD is current right? any chance that you will get it soon?



    more...


    vanessa amorosi hot. vanessa amorosi hazardous.
  • vanessa amorosi hazardous.



  • WeShallOvercome
    10-05 01:26 PM
    Speddi

    which serivce center are your applications pending with?



    Hi,
    I am a July 2nd filer and I got my receipt notices, EADs and completed the FP too. I didnt get the AP yet but my wife's AP shows as approved. When I talked to an IO couple of days ago, she said my AP is approved but they didnt update the website. I called USCIS Customer Service today 3 to 4 (it seems they keep track of it) times and each gave me a different information. Sometimes they said they have Aug 17th as the receipt date but my receipt date is July 2nd(on the RN) and Aug 20th is the ND. So, I dont know what this Aug 17th date is and they say that is what they have in their systems as received date and I am still in the processing time. I am confused. According to my attorney, my wife's AP shudnt have been approved without my AP getting approved since I am the primary applicant.

    Do I need to worry or just wait some more days? I am mainly worried that they have the wrong date as receipt date in their system and it might affect on future processing.

    Thank you for any kind of input.





    vanessa amorosi hot. No.29: Vanessa Amorosi - This
  • No.29: Vanessa Amorosi - This



  • rajenk
    08-19 04:25 PM
    All,

    To add to the question of doubt. I have received FP (Biometrics) appointment notice on Saturday!!

    When USCIS will come out of this confused messy Spaghetti handling!!!

    Thanks
    Raj



    more...


    vanessa amorosi hot. vanessa amorosi hot
  • vanessa amorosi hot



  • Escape_Velocity
    09-23 07:57 PM
    You can join the new employer either on H1 or EAD, though keep in mind both these options are mutually exclusive...





    vanessa amorosi hot. Vanessa Amorosi
  • Vanessa Amorosi



  • mnq1979
    06-26 10:12 PM
    I am thinking to get the AFFEDEVITS of my wife from her FATHER and MOTHER stating the inforation of my her BIRTH.

    My wife was born in XYZ city but now her parents reside in ABC city. My question is will it be OK if her parents get the AFFEDEVIT from ABC city stating that she was born on XXX in XYZ city or does the AFFEDEVIT has to be made from XYZ city only.

    I just thought of this and wasnt sure if its ok or not. Can any one please clarrify?


    Thanks in advance. !!!!



    more...


    vanessa amorosi hot. vanessa amorosi bikini.
  • vanessa amorosi bikini.



  • joshraj
    10-06 09:37 AM
    Anyone with July 27 File Date, Please update receipt recd or not recd





    vanessa amorosi hot. Vanessa Amorosi
  • Vanessa Amorosi



  • nixstor
    02-23 02:33 PM
    What if I-140 is approved , and the primary applicant (H1) is waiting for the PD to be current, and the dependent wants to go to school. Will this have any impact on the GC process?

    Shirish,

    I guess you are in VA. My wife is in School at Mason. She is on H-4 as well. Send me an email or call me if you need more info regarding this. I can give you more info if this is with regards to Mason.





    vanessa amorosi hot. Vanessa Amorosi Picture
  • Vanessa Amorosi Picture



  • desi3933
    03-27 04:07 PM
    .....
    New employer says that i can't work for him till I94 accepts. So he is suggesting me togo India and get Visa stamped.

    Your employer is right. You will new H-1B visa stamp and re-entry into USA to get back H-1B status.


    As i can work only 240 days from my I94 expiry date, i can't work after July 2010 so am planning to go to India to attend the embassy as soon as possible.
    ....

    Incorrect!

    Read this
    www.uscis.gov/files/article/C1eng.pdf

    Look for "What if I file on time but USCIS doesn�t make a decision before my I-94 expires?"



    _________________
    Not a legal advice.





    Riakapoor
    09-16 05:17 PM
    If you are genuine: Don�t do it. It will affect your GC.

    If you are losers guild member using Indian name to post: Leave this forum immediately. I am tired of fake posts. I personally believe Riakapoor and ar7165 are fake.

    Thanks for the advice. Excuse me how could you say that riakapoor is a fake? I am not active in IV but that doesn't mean I am fake.





    jthomas
    07-05 01:50 PM
    Which part of CA are you in? Is it scary to live there. Do you really need a gun?

    I live in Southern california(also lived in LA/Orange/San diego area) and i guess you are not in Southern california.

    J Thomas