Tuesday, June 7, 2011

cute tattoos on your foot

cute tattoos on your foot. Having tattoos on your body
  • Having tattoos on your body



  • vnsriv
    09-26 11:20 AM
    Hi All,

    NSC received my I765 applications on June 21st. I am still waiting for my EAD. I have seen many people from NSC got their approval for the same time frame. Is there anypone in the same boat. Is this something I should be worried about.

    Thanks!

    What is your ND?





    cute tattoos on your foot. cute tattoos on your foot. This tattoo design is a; This tattoo design is a. damet. Apr 20, 02:45 PM. Try updating windows 7 through windows update.
  • cute tattoos on your foot. This tattoo design is a; This tattoo design is a. damet. Apr 20, 02:45 PM. Try updating windows 7 through windows update.



  • punjabi
    07-18 06:59 PM
    You should get RFE based on the missing employment letter. Rejections are related to more inappropriate cases. I know one case, the guy did not send his passport copies and he got an RFE.

    Hope this helps ease the tension!


    Hi Gurus,
    I filed my 485 application on July 2nd. But my employer/lawyer did not attach the employment verification letter in the package. Is USCIS going to reject my application because of that or they will send an RFE. Please advise..





    cute tattoos on your foot. cute tattoos on your foot.
  • cute tattoos on your foot.



  • GC_Applicant
    07-23 11:27 PM
    I ported from EB3 to EB2 recently and if its all goes well, my PD of May 06 might be current. Is there any way one can determine if their finger prints, photographs, security checks, etc., are valid and the application is pre-adjudicated and ready for approval.

    Since, I ported recently I didn't notice any LUD's in my I-485 application. Any thoughts. Please share your experiences.





    cute tattoos on your foot. cute tattoos on your foot.
  • cute tattoos on your foot.



  • waitnwatch
    05-08 10:08 AM
    Two thing here. I was wondering whether you understand the connotation of "paki". Do remember that "posts to denigrate anyone are not welcome " as can be seen on top of the page.
    Also there have been discussions of a variety of things and the issue of making a DWI a criminal offense has been discussed previously. As long as the moderators are okay with the issue I guess the discussion can continue.

    my two cents

    hey, my paki friend,
    this forum was created for the express purpose of addressing the backlog for employment based adjustment of status. Maybe you should try a more general forum to ask questions about H1 visa stamp/criminal issues etc. Infact on the Murthy forum, there is a specific area devoted to such issues and you will perhaps get better response.
    regards.



    more...


    cute tattoos on your foot. Print Cute Shooting Start Foot
  • Print Cute Shooting Start Foot



  • akred
    06-02 09:18 PM
    Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics....

    Is Statistics included in "Mathematics"? It is clear that Engineering, Technology and Science cover a lot of majors.

    Does anyone have a list of majors included or any other information on this issue?

    Thanks.

    I posted the list sometime ago. Do a search for "list of stem disciplines" on the forums.





    cute tattoos on your foot. Tattoo Art on Your Bodygt;gt; Cute
  • Tattoo Art on Your Bodygt;gt; Cute



  • misha
    07-21 02:18 PM
    Misha,

    Even I did not receive my AP ,which I applied last year july 2007.
    Coudn't wait anymore...its kids vacation time.I took infopass ,the IO asked me why I had not contact ed all this time.I explained to her that the constant response whenever I called the 1-800 # was 30days -60 days.

    she made us wait for almost 2 1/2 hours.
    Finally she asked to submit new application ,2 photoes,2 copies of our BCertificates.

    She gave our AP for me and my wife right away.

    So I advice you to take Info pass and check.Ap what I received was in paper.

    Thanks for the advice. I have my infopass appointment on July 23 2008. We will see.



    more...


    cute tattoos on your foot. cute tattoos on your foot.
  • cute tattoos on your foot.



  • sujan_vatrapu
    10-21 10:18 AM
    Not understanding why can't any Democratic Pro-immigrant Senator reply to these kind of ignorant blaberrings and order USCIS to act as per LAW? How this grassley gets USCIS internal draft memo! need to inverstigate.

    I have been saying this over and over, Dems are pro-immigration but they are not pro-legal immigration, just because grassley is anti-immigration does not make the whole republican party is against immigration, get the facts right, aint schumer the one who introduced this special fees on h1-b to put republicans in defense, few senators like mccain (R-AZ) spoke against the provision, bush pushed congress to increase the h1b quota and tried to pass CIR twice, isnt clinton the one who let illegals file AOS in EB3 which is why EB3 is stuck in 2001?





    cute tattoos on your foot. cute tattoos on your foot.
  • cute tattoos on your foot.



  • sukhwinderd
    09-11 10:55 AM
    i am not sure if my lawyer has the receipts. my case was sent on 6.29.2007 and received on july 2nd.
    i got my FP notice (for my wife also) yesterday in mail for 9/25 appt.
    from the receipt number on FP notice i checked it on USCIS website. it says that they received the 485 app on 30 aug. and the LUD on 485 is 9/3.



    more...


    cute tattoos on your foot. cute tattoos on your foot.
  • cute tattoos on your foot.



  • gc28262
    12-19 12:03 PM
    Not before you give yours back. you are a temp anyways. you don't even have to surrender your gc.

    Practice what you preach.
    BTW myself and majority of members on this forum hasn't replaced any American worker.





    cute tattoos on your foot. cute tattoos on your foot.
  • cute tattoos on your foot.



  • Mahatma
    02-19 09:01 AM
    Consult a good lawyer.

    Is your spouse a US citizen? Do you want to use I-130 based greencard option?

    After getting I-485 and parole etc., you are legally protected but still it is better to avoid international travel, until it is absolutely essential (deatth etc. but certainly not pleasure trips..).

    As you had J1 before, it may be possible to non-cap H1 if that helps with your current job. Your status on J1 was good upto Oct 01, 2007. Current law could pardon up to 180 days of out-of-status days. Beyond that it will be 3 year bar.

    Your priority should be:

    1. How to avoid this 180 day situation

    2. How to maintain status

    -by EAD only
    -or by H1 (cap or non-cap)

    3. How to attain GC

    -By I-130 only or

    are there other options

    If your spouse is a citizen, usually GC will be done in 1 or 2 years.

    You need to map out prudent course of actions. Consult lawyer, ask questions, take charge of your unique situation and avoid the mistakes (unwarranted international travel, problem with law enforcement etc.).

    Again, a good lawyer will be your best advisor.



    more...


    cute tattoos on your foot. start your tattoo body art
  • start your tattoo body art



  • peer123
    04-04 01:05 PM
    bumping again... my apologies...





    cute tattoos on your foot. Cute 2011 Tree Tattoo Pattern
  • Cute 2011 Tree Tattoo Pattern



  • vin13
    11-30 09:38 AM
    It seems odd that there has been so many RFE for photos. I am not sure if the request for photographs is because USCIS is simply loosing them.

    I got photos taken from a professional place and met all the specs. But yet i got an RFE for additional photos.

    I have bought tickets for travel in 2 weeks. I may have to postpone my trip now because of this RFE delay.

    It took 2 weeks for the RFE to arrive by mail. Too much time is getting wasted....

    I wonder why they cannot combine the EAD and AP as one document.



    more...


    cute tattoos on your foot. Cute Foot Tattoo - The Joys of
  • Cute Foot Tattoo - The Joys of



  • meridiani.planum
    02-20 01:00 PM
    Hi,
    i would like to convert EB3- pd to Eb2.
    My sistuation is like this . pls help mw if you know if this is possible:

    1.With My current employer :I have EB2- labor approved and i-140 also approved with PD of sep 2005.
    2. My current employer has Eb-3 approved labor with PD of june 2003 of some other employee and can be substituted for me and get I-140 approval.

    Now question is : Is it possible to port PD of the Eb-3 approved labor substituion and after i-140 approval of substituted labor to my EB-2 labor.

    If it is possible how exactly PD is convertible..means will the attorney need to mention to use PD of EB-3 at the time of applying I-485.

    When exactly can apply for PD conversion..at the time of applying i-485 or i-140 ..

    If somebody clarify me that is great .

    Thanks

    labor substitution was banned last year. Now you can only interfile your own LCs/I-140s....

    So your only option is to file a new EB3 LC+I-140 and recapture your EB2 PD and thats only useful in the rare chance that EB3 dates happen to be better than EB2 like in current VB. But odds of that remaining the same are very low I think, so you will just have to wait in your place in the queue now. alongwith all the others.

    RIP LC-substitution.





    cute tattoos on your foot. cute tattoos on your foot.
  • cute tattoos on your foot.



  • fromnaija
    12-08 04:52 PM
    I think AP can also be mailed to a person who is not in the U.S. If that's the case, you could re-apply for AP once your old expires. Please verify with an attorney.

    AP could be mailed but the applicant MUST be in the USA at the time of application.



    more...


    cute tattoos on your foot. cute tattoos on your foot.
  • cute tattoos on your foot.



  • superdude
    08-15 02:03 PM
    One of my buddies got his GC approved yesterday and his Priority Date is June 2005, EB2 India. I am here waiting since 2004 March to file for my I485. There are no methods to USCIS Madness.

    How was he able to file for 485?





    cute tattoos on your foot. cute tattoos on your foot; cute tattoos on your foot. If your Foot Tattoos are; cute tattoos on your foot
  • cute tattoos on your foot; cute tattoos on your foot. If your Foot Tattoos are; cute tattoos on your foot



  • fromnaija
    12-03 04:09 PM
    With due respect to Prashanthi, I don't think the OP aged out of his I-485. Since his parent submitted their and his I-485 in 2007 (that is before he turned 21), his application is protected under CSPA. In fact with respect to EB, once the I-485 is submitted and then the PD retrogresses, the child's age is locked in and the application will be approved whenever the PD becomes current again.

    See page 3 of this document:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/CSPA2_pub.pdf


    Visa Availability Date Regression
    If a visa availability date regresses, and an alien has already filed a Form I-485 based on an approved Form I-130 or Form I-140, the Service should retain the Form I-485 and note the visa availability date at the time the Form I-485 was filed. Once the visa number again becomes available for that preference category, determine whether the beneficiary is a “child” using the visa availability date marked on the Form I-485. If, however, an alien has not filed a Form I-485 prior to the visa availability date regressing, and then files a Form I-485 when the visa availability date again becomes current, the alien’s “age” should be determined using the subsequent visa availability date.


    It's risky for the OP to go out of the US while his application is pending. However, it can be done if he has advance parole. He will have to return each year to renew his AP. If this is a risk you are willing to take, you could go but be aware of this.



    more...


    cute tattoos on your foot. This foot tattoo is so cute.
  • This foot tattoo is so cute.



  • ilikekilo
    04-13 10:10 AM
    For me I never got a any communication directly from USCIS for the RFE.

    folks, how does it matter anyways most proabbly u will go thru the lawyer, or else how will they make money..poor chaps!!!!:rolleyes:





    cute tattoos on your foot. cute tattoos on your foot.
  • cute tattoos on your foot.



  • simple1
    06-18 06:40 PM
    Guys,
    you all re jumping to conclusions based on opinions, have you forgoteen what OBAMA had been saying about immigration?

    1. Address legal immigration first
    2. Illegals will have to stand behind the ones who came in this country legally.


    Do you really think, that they will totoaly ignore legal immigrants and work on illegal. Obama has been talking about this process since his days of presidentail campaign,

    We all need to have faith and work towards making IV and its goal attainable.

    I hope the same.

    I agree. It is in best interest of all EB immigrants to stick together. That's all I wanted to say.

    Thanks.





    cute tattoos on your foot. cute tattoos on your foot.
  • cute tattoos on your foot.



  • gcisadawg
    04-07 06:52 PM
    Folks,

    Thanks for taking time to answer my question. Seems the risk is greater than the reward. We would just ask her to travel on her original scheduled date!

    Regards,
    gcisadawg





    cris
    08-30 12:22 PM
    outstanding answer , gg_ny ! Thank you very much





    nemu777
    09-17 03:38 PM
    Hi Vani,
    I applied for H1B through a NJ based consultancy company for year 2010. I haven't got any receipt number though my employer claims to have fedexed my application on April 6th. Have u been able to get in touch with USCIS regarding your application. Pls update.