Tuesday, June 7, 2011

cute quotes for love

cute quotes for love. Cute sayings for your
  • Cute sayings for your



  • Suva
    01-26 01:22 PM
    You are absolutely right. I have also completely lost the hope about it.

    Yeah....in 2011 again it will be viewed too late for CIR, because in 2012 they have to face presidential election and incumbent president would be preparing for 2nd term. And again there will be a promise for CIR and 2013 will be a fresh year, 2014 will be a mid-term election year, 2015 will be too late for the term as they have to face presidential elections in 2016. Cycle repeats...after 5 cycles (i.e. 20 years) we all will get GC or kicked out of queue by issuing rfe/memo or totally frustrated and gone back to our home country or we might be still waiting in line for CIR to rescue us.

    Along with election cycle there will be economic cycles. When cycle-of-politics favors the CIR, cycle-of-economy unfavors CIR and vice versa. Instead of reading pages and pages of news and blogs simply read it as 'CIR will never happen'.





  • cute quotes for love. cute



  • arc
    08-03 05:29 PM
    When I open this post the AD on the top of the page said "zero calorie noodles" ha ha I could not resist I had to write a few lines...

    Dude - Life is too short, eat drink and be merry :p when you become 80 - even if you have 6 peck no one is going to want to look at you :D

    (do some workout like fun sports (Gym is for the dedicated ones) to stay active)





    cute quotes for love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • cgs
    03-15 08:10 AM
    Can you explain?

    And finally, I hope whoever you referred did get a full disclosure from you that you might be compensated for the referral :-)





    cute quotes for love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • tabletpc
    01-10 01:23 PM
    Its a gray area....!!!!!

    She can work for the same employer on H1b, but is she on H1b status or not....its difficult to say. Hope i am not confusing you.

    From what i have understood about GC law, once you take any benifit of GC, you are abounding your previous status.

    I would suggest you to talk to your attorney.

    Good luck



    more...


    cute quotes for love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • Berkeleybee
    03-01 02:05 PM
    Another improvement if I may:

    Wondering if the website administrator has the ability to send a mass email to all its members. This is to inform and urge all its members to send web faxes and be more involved in planned activities.

    Also, I sent a webfax to all three required personnel, but was hesitant to act since I was under the impression that I have to type the matter, choose the letter format, find the fax number for the official, etc. But later found our thats its as easy as clicking your mouse thrice.
    We could have a section that tells people and members just how easy it is to send a web fax, and not having to search for the officials' fax numbers and not having to compose the letter, and such.

    Lastly, launching a concerted and a planned membership drive and to reach all immigrant communites. For the fund raisers, and for memberships, we are still relying on a word of mouth which is not as efficient. IV could post some ads in those media that are immigrant friendly and has good reach.

    It could also start assessing a fee for membership, and also try to reach corporate sponsors like those businesses that are immigrant owned and run. When these businesses contribute, IV can advertise them on its website as contributors, so they (the sponsors) get the business of immigrant friendly customers.

    You have a lot of suggestions in there let me try and respond:

    (1) Yes, we do have the ability to get in touch with our members by email. However, mass emails are a strategy to use when we want to launch a massive drive. We do send out regular newsletters, urging members to take action.

    (2) We are working to make our webfax feature more transparent. I like your suggestion about letting people know how easy it is. Will try to get that in.

    (3) About a concerted membership drive: I agree and we do have an ad running on Rediff; We are also trying to reach out to large organizations like NetIP.

    (4) I think it would be counterproductive to charge a membership fee.

    One of the big problems that any voluntary organization faces is that there are usually a lot of people with non-specific ideas and not enough people who will take an idea, come up with an action plan and execute it. We need many, many more volunteers who just take the initiative and execute.

    We'd love it if you could help us by coming up with a concrete plan and execution strategy for any one of your suggestions. From idea, to steps to delivery.

    I urge all the type-A get-things-done people out there to swing in to action!

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    cute quotes for love. Cute love sayings for a
  • Cute love sayings for a



  • plshelpme
    09-22 12:04 PM
    my labor is in audit. how long does it take to clear?



    more...


    cute quotes for love. cute quotes about love and. cute quotes about love and; cute quotes about love and. gopher. Sep 28, 03:04 PM. Every update I see people come on Apple
  • cute quotes about love and. cute quotes about love and; cute quotes about love and. gopher. Sep 28, 03:04 PM. Every update I see people come on Apple



  • deepakjain
    11-16 06:40 PM
    As has been discussed and responded to a million times on this forum, the answer to this question is, when you enter on an AP, your immigrant status changes to parolee, but your H1B continues to be valid as a work authorization document and you can still use it to work for the same employer.

    Thanks...

    Here you go:

    If you use AP to reenter, you will no long in H1B status, and you will be a "parolee", but you may still work under the authorization of the original H1B term for the same employer; at the end of the period, you may apply to extend the H1B and then you will get your H1B status back....Sounds not logical, but this is current the CIS interpretation of the regulation.

    If you lose H1B, your dependent may no longer on H4; you may keep working for same firm without using EAD until the end of current H1B but you need let employer know that you enter with AP.

    Please consult a immigration lawyer and get clarification, above is the reply I got from my lawyer when I told him about using AP while re-entering US.





    cute quotes for love. cute love quotes for your
  • cute love quotes for your



  • karthikgk
    02-19 12:54 PM
    All,

    Even though there are other threads on this topic, I wanted to start a separate thread, as I had some unique questions. I am at the zenith of frustration and at the age of 37, I feel like my career is slipping away while waiting for GC :(

    My employment scenario:
    - Been with the current employer since Jan 2001
    - Less than 5 years experience before I joined the current employer
    - Have an MBA that was not used to the GC application (applied in July 2003) since I was a programmer at the time of GC application

    My GC scenario:
    - Applied for GC in July 2003 under EB3
    - Applied for I-485 in July 2007
    - Approved I140 and EAD in hand
    - Even though I have EAD, I continue to use my H1

    My new role in the job:
    - After being in the job for as long as I have been, I am now doing Business Development that makes use of my MBA

    My questions:
    1) Lawyer asked me to wait it out for the GC instead of trying to convert the application to GC2. Lawyer says new labor applications are getting under scrutiny a lot more than before and he think it is prudent to wait. Is this reasonable?

    2) What are my other options - do you think I can ask my employer to apply fresh EB2 application for the business development role and show my MBA? Not sure if they will agree to my request, but wanted to make sure that it is even possible to do that.

    3) Can I change my job based on H1? Or change the job based on EAD? If either way I change my job, can I then ask the new employer to apply for my GC under EB2? If I change the job, and if my current employer agrees (I don't why he would, but just for understanding sake), can I retain my current EB3 application?

    Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am at a point of giving it up and going back to India, but then that is another big decision,

    Regards,



    more...


    cute quotes for love. cute love quotes
  • cute love quotes



  • MahaBharatGC
    09-09 06:22 AM
    I believe it is safer to wait for AP to come through. Other option would be to file for H4 however you must have H1B for that I believe. It is always safer to file for H1B and H4 in parallel with EAD/AP as per my lawyer to be useful in these type of circumstances.





    cute quotes for love. cute quotes for love. cute quotes about love and; cute quotes about love and. rasher. Mar 21, 11:11 AM. anyone have any luck over the weekend?
  • cute quotes for love. cute quotes about love and; cute quotes about love and. rasher. Mar 21, 11:11 AM. anyone have any luck over the weekend?



  • rb_248
    07-23 10:54 AM
    Are we supposed to get every year?? did ur friend apply EAD renewal online ?

    Not yet. Our attorney is doing it for us.



    more...


    cute quotes for love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • chanduv23
    10-09 08:04 PM
    Wow we have

    TexanMom and now Amma - two moms trying to reqruit all the highly skilled cry babies of Texas to join the group.

    We are with Moms :)





    cute quotes for love. cute quotes for love. cute
  • cute quotes for love. cute



  • Munna Bhai
    03-28 04:13 AM
    hey! why it is like that?? last month, feb 15 08, the processing date was July 31, 2007 and how come now updated mar. 15 and the processing date became june 08, 2007??? WHY?? my friend got her gc already, hers date was july 19...she got her gc!!so wats up with that!!Do you think they will send mine (july 22)?im so upset!pls reply soon!

    pd's
    January 15, 2008: from April 07.. it became July 19
    February 15, 2008: from July 19... it became July 30
    March 15, 2008: from July 30... it became JUNE 08, 2007???????????

    Do you think it was just a typographical error that it must be August 08, 2007 instead of June???

    this is the link to nebraska service center
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    I NEED YOUR COMMENT REPLIES.

    what's your PD?? and which country you are from? Need more information to let me know whether you will get GC soon or not.



    more...


    cute quotes for love. cute friendship and love
  • cute friendship and love



  • hemasar
    09-12 02:03 PM
    My ETA is P-### .... I used the link and my status is IN PROCESS





    cute quotes for love. Tags: cute quotes love spanish
  • Tags: cute quotes love spanish



  • chanduv23
    04-22 11:58 AM
    There is a high possibility that more RFEs are being issued as there is a lot of background processing going on. Th economy is down and there might be instructions from top to review cases closely.

    A denial can happen when RFEs are not responded in time.

    From what I have been seeing on forum - all RFEs that people got for i 485 are not something difficult to answer.

    If you look at RFEs for h1bs - some are very complicated and these days Attorneys are charging around 3K for responding to RFE with no guarantee



    more...


    cute quotes for love. cute love quotes for your
  • cute love quotes for your



  • aspirant_1
    07-22 09:34 PM
    5 start rating





    cute quotes for love. cute quotes for family. cute
  • cute quotes for family. cute



  • sheela
    08-22 11:26 AM
    I applied on June 12 (paper file) at TSC , Notice date June 18th , RD June 13th and received EAD cards on Aug 18th (CPO mail on Aug 15th).

    Hope this info helps.

    e-filed EAD renewal on 5/27 TSC
    FP:6/21
    still waiting....

    EB2 i
    PD:10/05, I140 approved 2/06



    more...


    cute quotes for love. cute quotes about love and. cute quotes about love and; cute quotes about love and. mrcammy. Nov 12, 10:33 AM. In any language, it ain#39;t funny.
  • cute quotes about love and. cute quotes about love and; cute quotes about love and. mrcammy. Nov 12, 10:33 AM. In any language, it ain#39;t funny.



  • greyhair
    09-08 01:10 PM
    If by stoke of miracle private outsourcing is banned, the price of almost every product and service will increase by many fold. Everyone is scared of inflation because of lenient monetary policy. If outsourcing is banned, it will result in price increases many times more than the price increases caused by inflation.

    It will make sense if a candidate running behind in the election polls would adopt the slogan "ban outsourcing". Other than that it is unwise to think that banning outsourcing will have any positive impact on the people in US. Obama ran on the platform of banning or putting restrictions on outsourcing, didn’t he? What happened? Why did he not ban outsourcing? The truth is, even when a few million people are hurting, outsourcing has overall huge positive affect for most Americans. Even when people don’t like outsourcing, they are always looking for latest cheaper goods. Are you not looking for deals on websites hosted in Canada or China or wherever? If it is good for you (buyer) to get access to goods in open competitive market, then why is it not good for companies to buy the things from open competitive market?





    cute quotes for love. Cute Quotes - Love. haruhiko. Apr 5, 09:12 AM. Oh, last time they don#39;t even recommend what they rate as
  • Cute Quotes - Love. haruhiko. Apr 5, 09:12 AM. Oh, last time they don#39;t even recommend what they rate as



  • uma001
    05-24 10:15 AM
    Here is my case again:

    MS (computer engg) in US
    US IT experience more than 6 years
    No TOEFEL ( what native english speaker??)
    Worked in high growth technology/employer (I assume)
    come under STEM.
    My employer is sponsering my green card
    How many points will i get??





    cute quotes for love. cute quotes for love. cute quotes about love tagalog; cute quotes about love tagalog. Gromit. Aug 15, 05:12 AM. I hate these ads.
  • cute quotes for love. cute quotes about love tagalog; cute quotes about love tagalog. Gromit. Aug 15, 05:12 AM. I hate these ads.



  • alterego
    08-30 07:05 PM
    They will reply to all the SRs and Infopass that the applications are not more than a month outside of normal processing times, so they would not reply. The Processing times were moved to that July 2nd date for a specific reason.
    I think that if they have some numbers they might start looking at older RD/PD. Believe it or not, they have many pending 485s with RDs even a lot earlier than July 2007.
    Lets hope no numbers are lost. If they accomplish this and clear out all the 2004 PDs and earlier than 2007 July 2nd RD, that would be reasonable.
    All that said, I have no trust in their communication or their abilities.





    WaldenPond
    06-29 09:04 AM
    Hello jkays94,

    Excellent post. The fear of some kind of retribution due to association or participation in standing up to put forward our grievances is something that has, in some way effected every effort for making the change. And often times, this fear is based on lack of knowledge of the system and law.

    A friend of mine had sent the information about a book ‘Democracy in America’. And if I may quote from that book -

    “In no country in the world has the principle of association been more successfully used, or more unsparingly applied to a multitude of different objects, than in America.”

    “The most natural privilege of man, next to the right of acting for himself, is that of combining his exertions with those of his fellow-creatures, and of acting in common with them. I am therefore led to conclude that the right of association is almost as inalienable as the right of personal liberty.”

    At the same time, the fear of retribution for some of the members is well understood as we all have families and responsibilities. And everybody’s perception on the level of risk involved and the capacity to take the risk for a cause/purpose is different. We ought to overcome our fears as this is a just cause and we are petitioning to bring back the fairness to the system. The system was never designed or intended to work in a way where it takes 6-12 years for people to get their employment based green cards. And as you rightly pointed out, CIR presents us all with the opportunity to fix the problem. I have lot of respect for Randallemery, who is a born citizen of US and continues to help us in this just cause.

    Thank you Randallemery.

    WaldenPond





    LONGGCQUE
    05-05 10:10 PM
    Krishmunn,
    How about this ? I have an approved I 140 in eb2 with my current employer, I 485 never filed, then join a new employer, start perm and then I 140.
    Questions ..
    1) If first employer withdraws I 140 after I move out. Can I still port my older PD when I140 is filed with new employer.