Tuesday, June 7, 2011

gears of war 2 wallpapers

gears of war 2 wallpapers. IGN: Gears of War 2 Wallpapers
  • IGN: Gears of War 2 Wallpapers



  • apb
    08-06 06:54 PM
    Bump





    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Gears of War 2 Wallpaper from
  • Gears of War 2 Wallpaper from



  • monikainusa
    03-22 09:46 AM
    Sorry for any confusion. Here are the details :

    My husband is on H1B visa and he is in US from past 4 years. I am on H-4 Visa and was in USA from past 2 years. We got extension in 2009 for another 3 years for H1 and H4. My husband stays in US but I came back to India for vacation. I appeared for H-4 visa stamping in US consulate in Delhi. After long wait they denied my H4 visa. My question is:
    1) what are the options for me
    2) Do they revoke my husband I797 H1 who is in US
    3) What I have to do ..like appeal ..new petition..

    Please advise..





    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Gears of War 2 Wallpaper
  • Gears of War 2 Wallpaper



  • smisachu
    08-04 09:41 AM
    mee too!





    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Gears of War 2 Wallpaper 3
  • Gears of War 2 Wallpaper 3



  • bigboy007
    09-29 09:12 AM
    We have taken indian jewellary with us when we travelled to India. I dont think it is a problem and you dont have to declare it in customs. I think if you are carrying cold in the form on coins or bars, you will have to pay customs. I dont remember but it says in the customs form that personal jewellary need not be mentioned. I would check the india's customs website.
    Customs duty for any jewelry if not wearing as in custom rules. but i have noticed duty for coins and jewelry being actively pursued.



    more...


    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Gears of War 2 Wallpapers
  • Gears of War 2 Wallpapers



  • cris
    08-30 10:00 AM
    for gg_ny

    this is extension of H1B based of aproved I140 .

    if i understood correctly the application for H1 extension will became null and void if i travel outside of US .

    this is very interesting. I was not aware about this .

    Anyway, thank you for your valuable input





    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Xbox360 Gears of War 2
  • Xbox360 Gears of War 2



  • surachi
    01-16 04:00 PM
    Any updates on this issue?

    Thanks

    One of my best friends has good FTE offer from one company in WestCoast.Right now he is working as subcontractor at client place in Boston but by looking at the market recession/depression, he is inlined towards this offer from the previous client manager in CA.

    He is on H1 for 5 yrs and is into 3 yrs extension based on approved LC/140.He got EAD/AP approved and his EAD recently extended for 2 yrs.He is married, H4 wife with school aged kids.

    He is with this Desi employer for 5+ years so his employer is generous about not cancelling his approved 140 for the bucks he made on this guy for the last 5 yrs. But my buddy is planning to ask his employer about keeping his H1 active, means he doesn�t want his employer to cancel his H1.He want to take up the FTE opportunity using EAD. He was asking me about his H1 status when not getting paid/no pay stubs and leaving it just like that until it comes out for renewal which is after 3 yrs�when I asked why he wants to do it he said he just want to keep it as backup incase his 485 get denied so that he can use the remaining period of H1.But I have my own doubts about his H1 and EAD usage.

    Now my Question is can he stay on H1 with the Original employer without working for him (that means no salary/pay stubs) and work for this new company that is offering FTE for him?

    I told him that he might have to do AC-21 stuff but he said he don�t need to do it as he is not changing his employer, Is that true? He is saying that AC-21 wld come into the picture only when if u switch employer / 140 got revoked.

    Looks like he can get paid by the new employer by 1099, is that correct?.
    Also I�m skeptical about using EAD while keeping your H1 with original employer.

    I read in IV that you will be called for personal interviews (National Benefit Center stuff) right before you getting GC and you have to show your current years pay stubs, previous w-2�s returns etc... What about if you have to face this scenario(although it happens randomly)? Like how can we show pay stubs from new employer as proof of employment when your LC/140/484 are coupled to previous employer and you are not in his payroll though your H1/140 is not cancelled?

    Has anybody done this? If so can I know what are the pros and cons?

    If it is doable and if you have friendly employer who recognizes your loyalty for those years you worked for him, it�s look like a very good option for everyone.

    Can someone pls share your knowledge?

    Thanks



    more...


    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Xbox360 Gears of War 2
  • Xbox360 Gears of War 2



  • reddog
    03-12 11:02 AM
    wow, you sanju, definitely have to chill out.
    you are definitely borderline clinical.

    and i aint attacking you, but your reply to the 'Clear two years of backlog' rings in my head when I see your name.
    Yes you quickly rescinded the post(i would call it a rant), but after mr. pappu made a stern warning.


    Here is another one




    I decide to clean off the front patio. I start to the patio and notice mail on the desk that needs to be taken down to the Post Office. OK, I'm going to the Post Office . . .

    BUT FIRST I'm going to go through the mail that was delivered. I lay the car keys down on desk. After discarding the junk mail, I notice the trash can is full. OK, I'll just put the bills on my desk . . .

    BUT FIRST I'll take the trash out. But since I'm going to be near the mailbox, I'll address a few bills . . . Yes, Now where is the checkbook? Oops.. there's only one check left. Where did I put the extra checks? Oh, there is my empty coffee cup from last night on my desk. I'm going to look for those checks . . .

    BUT FIRST I need to put the cup back in the kitchen. I start to head for the kitchen and look out at my balcony, notice the flowers need a drink of water because of the extreme heat. I put the cup on the counter and there's my extra pair of glasses on the kitchen counter.

    What are they doing here? I'll just put them away . . .

    BUT FIRST need to water those plants. I head for the door and . . .

    Aaaagh!!! Someone left the TV remote on the wrong spot. Okay, I'll put the remote away and water the plants on my balcony . . .

    BUT FIRST I need to find those checks.

    END OF DAY: The patio has not been cleaned, bills still unpaid, cup still on the counter, checkbook still has only one check left, lost my car keys . . .

    And, when I try to figure out how come nothing got done today, I'm baffled because . . .

    I KNOW I WAS BUSY ALL DAY!

    I realize this condition is serious . . .

    I'd get help . . .

    BUT FIRST . . . I think I'll start a new thread.

    Fool its not me, its the AAADD I was recently diagnosed with.


    .





    gears of war 2 wallpapers. gears of war 2 wallpaper.
  • gears of war 2 wallpaper.



  • lunar
    03-31 03:06 PM
    Never Mind. Congratulations !!!



    more...


    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Tags: gears of war 2
  • Tags: gears of war 2



  • babu123
    08-20 03:14 PM
    I got name check information atlast today. Its cleared
    Still waiting for GC Approval. God knows when it will get approved.

    Labor Priority Date: May 24, 2006
    I -140 Approved: Oct 2006
    I-485 RD July 2, 2007
    I-485 ND Aug 27, 2007 with SRCXXXXXXX





    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Gears of War 3 Wallpapers
  • Gears of War 3 Wallpapers



  • Munna Bhai
    02-08 12:59 PM
    If its been more than 180 days since your 140 was approved, can you not use AC21 to move to a new job (similar). even if the old company revokes the 140, you will get RFE/NOID and you can reply back in specified time.

    correct me if i am wrong.

    180 days rule don't apply to I-140 as far as I know.



    more...


    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Gears of War 2 wallpaper 8
  • Gears of War 2 wallpaper 8



  • unseenguy
    05-16 03:14 PM
    Choosing Consular processing vs AOS is a very tricky question. Lot of things come into picture:

    A) Job security , stability etc. and current & future job prospects.
    B) Personal situations such as whether EAD / AP benefits are required.
    C) Country of chargeability.

    Marking Consular process on I-140:

    1) Benefit is that you can file I-485 any time the dates become current. Those who are long away from their PDs should consider this option. Because by the time your PD gets current you may also get an appointment in Consulate. It takes 4-6 months after I-140 approval for a case to go to the consulate.

    For those from retrogressed countries, this option is beneficial if you are far away from your PD.

    For those from non retrogressed countries , this is not a good option as you can file I485 immediately and there is no need to travel to home country. Today the I485 processing for non retrogressed country is faster than that of retrogressed country.

    Marking I485 on I-140:

    This option is also beneficial for both non retrogressed and retrogressed countries:

    1) In this option, you can file concurrent I140 and I485. Hence this option is beneficial to those who are able to file applications concurrently.

    2) You can switch from from this option to consular processing pretty quickly. Most consulates around the world accept Attorney certified I140 approval. Once you file I824, the consulate will accept your "AC I140", and I824 receipt notice. However if you marked consular processing on I140 to start with, the consulate will not accept AC I140 and you will have to wait till it reaches the consulate.

    So this option is beneficial to those who are perennially from retrogressed countries and have seen wide swings in visa bulletin. At opportune times, you can file I485 if the PD is current by using concurrent filing and then you can ask for AC I140 appointment as soon as dates become current.





    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Gears Of War
  • Gears Of War



  • hebbar77
    11-23 08:10 PM
    Do you mean we can send checks for $ accounts to be deposited into local rupees accounts in india? Does this work. Do you know how long it takes for them to get the money after each cheque deposit?

    I send through Wells Fargo to ICICI bank in Inida. You can open a remmitance account with wels fargo and wire transfer yourself. Every $1000 dollars they charge $9 dollars.
    Advantage is money is there in 2 days.
    Simplest way is ...send your mom, post dated checks for the whole year. Mail it through Prioriy mail using USPS.....ony costs 5 dollars. She can deposit the check every month. I 've been doing it for longest time.
    Only , in case of emergency and you want to transfer 5000 or more, i like Wells Fargo Service.



    more...


    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Gears of War 2 Wallpaper
  • Gears of War 2 Wallpaper



  • rkat
    12-13 03:46 PM
    Swamy - (with due respect to IV who i totally support in every which way!) but what have u done other than joining a state chapter, contributing $$ to IV and holding signs at the DC rally.?? Is this what ur life has come to now..?? Only to motivate people to join IV..?? How long do u plan on conitnuing to do this.?? Wake up buddy..!! Yes we are stuck in this mess now having filed for AOS and the indefinite future wait for cases to be approved..!! There is no doubt about that.
    But somebody like dyekek12 who seems to be new to the immigration world - whats the harm in sharing with him options that maybe more practical for him 3-5 years from now.! If somebody would have adviced me back in the hay days - i would have surely listened.! There are 3 SENIOR members who seem to agree to what i have said.! All of us cannot be socially challenged.! Sorry swamy - i disagree.! How would a college professor or a dept. head answer his Q....Myfriend - ..." there is the real world and then there is the immigration world........!!!! "
    The immigration system here in the US is like fire - and if u try playing with fire there is no doubt in my mind that you will only get burnt.!! (again - i'm not a village bellie neither am i socially challeged - i am only being realistic.! thats all.! and i know it hurts!)





    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Gears of War 2 wallpaper 5
  • Gears of War 2 wallpaper 5



  • Prashanthi
    05-20 05:39 PM
    Your company must file an amended petition for the reduced hours, they will have to follow the current prev wage survey, might be a problem to get a transfer if the USICS notices the low wages, yes they might evaluate the case again.



    more...


    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Pics from Gears of war 2
  • Pics from Gears of war 2



  • eb3_nepa
    01-14 11:34 AM
    Friends i will ask the age old question again? Any news whatsoever on immigration related bills? In one thread it said that the President would be signing the bills by Feb 15 2007. Is that still on course coz the house seems to be moving at a good pace in terms of passing bills.





    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Pictures from Gears of war 2
  • Pictures from Gears of war 2



  • chanduv23
    01-04 12:01 PM
    Looks promising



    more...


    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Xbox360 Gears of War 2
  • Xbox360 Gears of War 2



  • HRPRO
    03-07 07:05 PM
    6 months.

    Can we renew H1 after we're laid off based on 140 approval. I'm thinking going for regular or premium extension because it's about the time for extension. I still have a job this week...not sure about next...so looks like premium is the best. At least I'll have H1 extension for 3 yrs when I jump into the job market again....or is this irrelevant and I can renew even after laid off.

    Smuggy,

    If I were you, I would start looking right away and will definitely file the transfer with a Premium. I consider it the cost for peace of mind more than anything else.

    HRPRO





    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Gears of War 2 Picture
  • Gears of War 2 Picture



  • ski_dude12
    09-26 12:56 PM
    Please update profile before someone can help.





    gears of war 2 wallpapers. Gears Of War 2
  • Gears Of War 2



  • ronhira
    10-20 12:44 PM
    Not understanding why can't any Democratic Pro-immigrant Senator reply to these kind of ignorant blaberrings and order USCIS to act as per LAW? How this grassley gets USCIS internal draft memo! need to inverstigate.

    there is no need for pro-immigrant senator to respond becoz as soon as they respond..... it will increase the visibility and importance of grassley..... many a times in politics, the purpose of putting out provocative statement is to provoke a response..... to that effect, no response is the best response.... it is better for california director to respond & fight with a sitting senator, which de-values grassley's perceived seniority.....





    ronhira
    10-20 12:44 PM
    Not understanding why can't any Democratic Pro-immigrant Senator reply to these kind of ignorant blaberrings and order USCIS to act as per LAW? How this grassley gets USCIS internal draft memo! need to inverstigate.

    there is no need for pro-immigrant senator to respond becoz as soon as they respond..... it will increase the visibility and importance of grassley..... many a times in politics, the purpose of putting out provocative statement is to provoke a response..... to that effect, no response is the best response.... it is better for california director to respond & fight with a sitting senator, which de-values grassley's perceived seniority.....





    485Mbe4001
    03-04 04:07 PM
    What about the thousands who lost 2-4 years because they were stuck in namecheck, now the name check is cleared but the dates will not move..frigging idiots..too little too late

    Before giving the blue/green/red dots, think about this. they created a traffic jam and now they are suddenly releasing it. There were about 150-300k stuck in name check, now all of them are waiting for their PD to be current. (i am one of them too). Think how this will affect the overall queue.