Wednesday, June 8, 2011

credit card logos eps

credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps. credit
  • credit card logos eps. credit



  • mnq1979
    06-26 10:12 PM
    I am thinking to get the AFFEDEVITS of my wife from her FATHER and MOTHER stating the inforation of my her BIRTH.

    My wife was born in XYZ city but now her parents reside in ABC city. My question is will it be OK if her parents get the AFFEDEVIT from ABC city stating that she was born on XXX in XYZ city or does the AFFEDEVIT has to be made from XYZ city only.

    I just thought of this and wasnt sure if its ok or not. Can any one please clarrify?


    Thanks in advance. !!!!





    credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps. credit card logos vector. credit card logos vector. DerfBWH. Nov 26, 11:22 AM. This has been available for months
  • credit card logos eps. credit card logos vector. credit card logos vector. DerfBWH. Nov 26, 11:22 AM. This has been available for months



  • jonty_11
    07-16 03:28 PM
    please also post ur details, PD, Country ND, RD etc...





    credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps.
  • credit card logos eps.



  • Gravitation
    11-19 10:30 AM
    For July 2nd filers, the freedom is attained on Dec 29th (180 days after filing).





    credit card logos eps. credit card logos vector.
  • credit card logos vector.



  • ragz4u
    04-17 01:54 PM
    Hi

    I am new to this group. I have a question regarding my PERM case.
    MY PERM case is pending in DOL from last 10 months. I find this very
    unusual.

    Anybody heard about such a long pending case?
    Are there any suggestion for following up on my PERM case?

    Any advise will be useful.

    Thanks
    -Sahil.

    Is there a way someone can call the DOL? I never received any receipt number from my lawyer, but the PERM was evaluated in 60 days!



    more...


    credit card logos eps. Credit Card Vector
  • Credit Card Vector



  • lavenyahs
    12-19 04:56 PM
    We went to Tijuana in 2003 from SanDiego. We just walked across the Border. But we stayed for only a couple of hours. Only while crossing into the US,people at the US checkpoint checked our Visa stamps and after scanning our passports allowed us to enter.





    credit card logos eps. stock vector : Credit card EPS
  • stock vector : Credit card EPS



  • Sp�rL
    04-23 11:00 AM
    Wow top marks on the help there Templarian.
    i got the SDL library etc now, and im on my way to getting started :P
    w00t!!!
    this pixel drawing is a bit crazy though lol.



    more...


    credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps. Credit card vector templates; Credit card vector templates. rdowns. Apr 28, 08:04 AM. Step out of your little fairytale world
  • credit card logos eps. Credit card vector templates; Credit card vector templates. rdowns. Apr 28, 08:04 AM. Step out of your little fairytale world



  • mysticblue
    08-17 12:31 AM
    I'm on a H1B status and was initially working for Company A, with an approved Visa. I joined Company B and initiated a H1 transfer to them. I am on their pay role, however am on bench since i joined them. Its been 5 months and my visa transfer with Company B is still in Pending. Now, I have an offer from Company C, and am thinking about joining them.

    Meanwhile, since Company B has not been able to find work, they have indicated a termination of my employment if i'm not placed in the project by end of this month. I think i have no other optiion but to join Company C before my visa with Company B is cancelled. I have been advised to go for a premium processing of H1 to Company C, so that by the time i'm out of Company B, i have a good chance of having approved visa from Company C.

    1. Is it legal to transfer my Visa to Company C while my Visa with Company B is still in progress. Note that I have worked with Company B for about 5 months.

    2. Can I use approval notice from Company A and pay stubs from Company B to initiate premium transfer with Company C ?

    3. If i initiate a transfer with Company C, and later Company B terminates my employment, what will happen to my pending visa with Company C?

    4. Will H1 transfer with Company C get affected if USCIS gets to know that my pending transfer with Company B has been cancelled?

    5. Will it make any difference if I resign from Company B (after initiating transfer with Company C), before Company B terminates my employment.? Are termination and resignation cases treated in the same way by USCIS ?

    Please help, as i'm in a bit of a crisis about what decision to take. Any kind on response for the above would be appreciated.





    credit card logos eps. vector credit card icons.
  • vector credit card icons.



  • moe
    02-11 08:06 AM
    wow.. thanks guys.. you guys so nice..i didt come illegal here.. like you see i said i lost my statu becouse some thing stupit happens..and i try to stay legal..anyway..thank for you support..



    more...


    credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps. credit
  • credit card logos eps. credit



  • lostinbeta
    10-20 02:55 AM
    I am seriously considering downloading 7 just to try out the program :)

    Thanks for the version info edwin, I might just search around for version 6 and see if I can get it cheaper than version 7 ( US$479.00 ).





    credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps. credit
  • credit card logos eps. credit



  • shaikhshehzadali
    12-28 09:14 AM
    I can see it in my browser. Good news for NSC as most of the dates moved significantly. Expecting to get news on my I-140 by May 2008 or earlier.

    Which world are u? These dates are there online for more than 2 weeks now.



    more...


    credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps.
  • credit card logos eps.



  • dreamworld
    12-13 04:05 PM
    I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
    I heard the job market demand is high and
    most jobs require master degree at least.

    As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..

    Could I apply as EB2 ?
    Am I qualifed?

    To your question:
    Yes, You can apply under EB2 with Masters degree.

    But do your own research on pursuing masters. It will take alteast 2+ years to complete and land on a job. The GC process and Economy might swing back or forth without your control.





    credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps. mirror; credit card logos eps. mirror. z4n3. Apr 6, 03:27 AM
  • credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps. mirror; credit card logos eps. mirror. z4n3. Apr 6, 03:27 AM



  • vnsriv
    06-25 03:29 PM
    My suggestion better be in US while your I-485 is in progress or wait till when you both get AP.



    more...


    credit card logos eps. Template credit card
  • Template credit card



  • Ann Ruben
    03-30 07:27 AM
    The best document to have is a copy of the I-140 approval notice. You are legally entitled to have a copy of this document, and can obtain it by making a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to USCIS using Form G-639. USCIS provides detailed instructions at: USCIS - Freedom of Information and Privacy Act (FOIA) (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
    In my experience, it can take anywhere from 2 months to 18 months for USCIS to act on a FOIA request and provide copies.

    Hope this helps.





    credit card logos eps. stock vector : No credit card
  • stock vector : No credit card



  • Sakthisagar
    10-27 09:43 AM
    to be 'fair' FOX is better in the sense we know what we are getting but if u look at NPR, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, they make us believe they are giving out a balanced view of the world but they all have a 'liberal' agenda, to understand the issues better you have to listen to both sides of the argument, by criticizing FOX over and over in this forum we are shutting down cone side of the argument, many commentators on FOX expressed their supporting of legal immigration,

    Legal immigration problem cannot be solved by these channels. FOX channel is extreme right when it comes to the matter and interests of one of the party Republican party and they are biased for Tea scum bag party. But when it comes to other countries right issue they become middle men and the saviours of democracy. Please see below how they address India's own Nationalist and valid issues.

    Tensions Rise Between Hindu Radicals, Urbanites in Mumbai - FoxNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/10/26/tension-rises-hindu-radicals-urbanites-mumbai/)
    any media in any country for that matter is biased, and mostly controlled by ruling party and their business interest. Never ever believe their analysis and take decisions.



    more...


    credit card logos eps. Credit Card Vector
  • Credit Card Vector



  • pal351
    01-05 11:31 AM
    Hi Chris,

    I expedite my petion by calling to customercare. I recieved a letter from USCIS, saying that, your file assigned to adjudicating office. Can you please share your experience and if you get any update please do share with me.

    Thanks in advance

    What do you mean by " expedite my petion by calling to customercare." on what basis they did for you? can please elobarate it bit more.

    Thanks,
    -Pal.





    credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps. credit; credit card logos eps. credit. LegendKillerUK. Apr 6, 10:40 AM. quot;integrated graphicsquot;.
  • credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps. credit; credit card logos eps. credit. LegendKillerUK. Apr 6, 10:40 AM. quot;integrated graphicsquot;.



  • sbabunle
    09-05 03:44 PM
    The CIR includes increases in legal immigration. If the dems take the house, then the house alongwith the already pro-immigrant senate will pass big increases in immigration (family and eb). If i was a republican, i would try to pass CIR after the november elections and before the new congress in January, when he party still has some control. If the dems solve the immigration issue in the next congress when they have the reins, the hispanic vote will heavily tilt democratic for a long time to come.


    Well if the Republicans want those hispanic votes why dont they
    pass the CIR right away? Why they have to wait until the mid term?



    more...


    credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps. credit card logos vector. credit card logos vector. thadoggfather. Apr 23, 06:13 PM. Why? I thought ATamp;T#39;s buyout means T-Mobile is
  • credit card logos eps. credit card logos vector. credit card logos vector. thadoggfather. Apr 23, 06:13 PM. Why? I thought ATamp;T#39;s buyout means T-Mobile is



  • desi3933
    06-19 10:07 AM
    If there is sufficient time left on H1B, can one go for stamping at consulate although I485 is filed.

    Yes. H1-B stamping has nothing to do with I-485 filing.

    Please do some research before posting any question. Thanks!


    Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.

    ----------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002





    credit card logos eps. credit card logos eps. credit card logos 2011. credit card logos vector. hand; credit card logos 2011. credit card logos vector. hand; credit card logos
  • credit card logos eps. credit card logos 2011. credit card logos vector. hand; credit card logos 2011. credit card logos vector. hand; credit card logos



  • belmontboy
    06-20 08:30 PM
    There is no need to change the date on I-94. As long as you have the I-797 approval petition you are good. When you leave the country, you MUSTgive the I-94 to the airline authorities. If you go to Mexico by road, there is no one to take your I-94 and so you will have illegally left the US - which can lead to problems. If you fly, you are fine!

    But still, unless you are going on vacation, do not waste your money.

    Wrong!

    I-94 is the one that determines how long u can stay.

    I-94 can be extended while staying in US.





    credit card logos eps. Credit card, download free
  • Credit card, download free



  • rabs
    04-12 06:30 AM
    I paper filed Last week and I wrote the receipt date of previous EAD.





    cygent
    09-20 10:26 PM
    For a home in a nice neighborhood, you will only get a condo for that price in CA. Homes will be in bad areas like S. San Jose, Oakland, Los Angeles - Crenshaw, Inglewood, Long Beach. IN Central Valley, like Fresno, Modesto you might get a good home for that $$ range.





    freddy22
    07-17 06:52 PM
    There is a very good chance that the gov't will seek to remove your son from the US even if he is only found guilty of misdemeanors.

    And why is that?
    The misdemeanors could be NOT CMT....only CMT crimes are deportable or serious felonys right?
    If the crimes are not crimes of moral turpitude then they are not deportable under immigration law?
    Please explain your viewpoint as to why you think they would deport someone with a record of misdemeanors that are NOT CMT