Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fastest Bikes 02 1

time for a new track bike ramblings...(suggestions sought)
1) Needs to be a liter bike . Yes, I'm a torque whore and don't want to be forced into shifting like a crackmonkey.... 2) Needs to be fairly common for good parts availability and crash reasonably well. 3) I ain't got Blingwhip's budget. ... The fastest bike (lap times) at Grattan the last couple years was a 600RR. Don't write off a 600 unless you've ridden a current one. I agree, don't discount a 600 because they can really move around Grattan. ...

Designing the world's fastest bike - Beezodog's Place : Beezodog's ...
Published on : 24 June 2011 â€" 2:17pm | By Davion Ford (Photo: Een Vandaag) RadioNetherlands. Researchers at Delft Technical University have designed what they believe to be the fastest bicycle in the world. ...

Only My Wallpaper...: Fastest Bikes 02 3
Then once again I get back to the hotel around 3 .... so â€" I had the fastest swim and 2nd fastest bike with a 5 minute lead starting the run â€" if I had run a 1:33 which I'm capable of then I would have won the age ...

Alicia Kaye and Andy Potts Points Leaders in Race to the Toyota ...
In the female professional division of the PHLYTRI, American Amanda Stevens boasted the fastest swim with a time of 16:26, while Kaye turned in the fastest bike with a time of 1:02:57. American D'Ann Arthur had the ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...