Friday, July 1, 2011

adrianne palicki wonder woman pilot shoot

'G.I. Joe' sequel adds Wonder Woman
Following NBC's well-reported pass on her superhero series, wannabe Wonder Woman Adrianne Palicki has scored herself another iconic role in John Chu's G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes according to THR. ... New paparazzi shots of Adrianne Palicki on the set of NBC's new Wonder Woman pilot which comes from executive producer David E. Kelley (Ally McBeal), who also wrote the script for the pilot which is directed by Jeffrey Reiner (The Event) â€" and it seems the ...

From Wonder Woman To G.I. Joe! | PerezHilton.com
Glad to hear she´s back on her feet! Even though the pilot for the prod Wonder Woman TV show didn´t end up panning out, its star Adrianne Palicki, will be taking on a new beloved...

G.I. Joe: Cobra Strikes Recruits Wonder Woman's Adrianne Palicki ...
Adrianne Palicki, star of the rejected Wonder Woman television pilot, will play Lady Jaye in Paramount Pictures' sequel G.I. Joe: Cobra Strikes, Deadline reports. The Friday Night Lights alum joins a rapidly expanding ...

Casting News: G.I. Joe, Guetteur, Roswell
G.I. Joe: Cobra StrikesBouncing back from the failed "Wonder Woman" pilot, actress Adrianne Palicki will play the female lead in "G.I. Joe: Cobra Strikes" for Paramount Pictures. Palicki will play Lady Jaye in the Jon M. Chu-directed ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...